Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 18 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 27 reviews
on January 18, 2013
I ordered these as a Christmas present. Yes, they are pricey. I even considered ordering the single alien x3. However, they facial expressions on these 3 are sweet. So, glad I went with the "collector's edition." I chose the expedited shipping but was still very shocked at how fast they arrived. My son is a Toy Story fanatic. These aliens make a great addition to his growing collection!
on February 25, 2011
These aliens are GREAT! Nice and Large! The only thing is that they do not squeak, which is perfectly fine because I don't want to be hearing "squeak squeak squeak" all day. Be careful because they are quite heavy and if your child throws it it can do some damage. But overall our son LOVES the aliens!
on August 9, 2010
My favorite characters from Toy Story ARE the Aliens and I had been looking for them for some time now. The first place I saw them, was actually at the new local Toys'r'Us, but they were $10 more, plus tax. I finally decided to purchase them one day, because I didn't want them to be discontinued by them time I finally would decide to get them. I think they are a GREAT collector's item, and as far as them being a child's toy? I would say, buy them their own and keep the first set on the shelf. They are MORE than durable, its the hard plastic that is USUALLY made for collector's toys'. They do not squeek, so do not expect them too. I understand why some people expect them too, but since I bought them as a collector's item, that is not an issue to me. I love them, and they fit in great on our retro/vintage toy shelf that we have here at home.
on March 6, 2013
arrived a week and half early ( I like that ) product shipped well and package is mint, true to size movie figures and fits well with other characters purchased. overall I am very satisfied and give this product Two thumbs up!!
on July 16, 2013
We bought these for our grandson's collection of Toy Story characters. He loves them! They are quality Toy Story Aliens. Very nice size that really fit with the other Toy Story collectables.
on June 16, 2015
Great purchase for every Toy Story fan.
on May 27, 2015
Made for a very happy child...thanks
on January 14, 2013
The aliens look really good! Just like in the movie.
The only thing that's disappointing is that they don't make the squeaky sound like in the movies.
on July 20, 2010
This is my favority Alien collectible. They are good sized (as big as my palm) and so cute. It's a hit in my office cubicle. Was a great add to my collection of the little green alien from Toy Story!
on February 20, 2010
I started my Toy Story collection not that long ago, and these were one of the last items I added to it. As a toy, they do absolutely nothing. They are just paper-weights with cute expressions. They are hard and kind of useless. But as a collectors piece, I love them. I love that each one is unique. I love that they are scaled to size compared to Buzz and Woody. And I love the way they look on my shelf next to the rest of the gang. If you are a Toy Story collector, these are a must-have. But try not to pay full-price for them. Get them at a sale price or a promotional price. $[...] is definitely overpriced. Get them at $25-30.

Thanks

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.