Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,768 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,092 reviews
on August 25, 2017
All time classic Disney movie! My kids love it and still watch it 10 years later! Good life lessons such as the value of friendship and loyalty. This is one of my favorite Disney movies. I seem to enjoy it even more after I watch it. Disc was good- no scratches and didn't skip. It is a must see! TO INFINITY AND BEYOND!
on July 9, 2015
This is of course, a timeless classic that will always be popular. With an All-Star cast and whimsical music score, this movie is sure to capture and delight those of all ages. I loved it when it came out in 1995 (I was 11 years-old then) and now that I have kids of my own, I thought it would be great for them to see toys come to life.

I was right. My little girl (two years-old) was enamored with the movie when I put it on for her. She was so engrossed with the characters and she loved the music. It is now one of her top favorites.

I think this is a great movie for all ages and will provide years of entertainment so it is definitely a good investment. As an adult, I still found entertainment value in it and found myself stopping and getting caught up watching the intense story line. Will Woody and the Toys be able to save Buzz from the bad seed that lives next door to their child, Andy?

Even though I know how the story will end, I can't help but stand there and watch. A must buy for any Disney/Pixar fans.
on November 16, 2016
Never gets old, though at 21 years it's amazing how animation has come a long way since.

Rewatched it with my son, for the first time as an adult and it made me appreciate the writing so much more.
on July 13, 2017
This was a childhood favorite for me and now my son too. He can discover the same sense of wonder, excitement, suspense and joy that I did watching this movie as a kid and he never gets bored of it! He grabs his woody and buzz toys, gets comfortable and hes set. I still enjoy it too lol
on August 14, 2017
Great little kids movie. Not much else say except if your reading reviews on the greatest lids movie ever then you are going to be dissapointed with this review...... no seriously just get tje movie you will love it.
on January 20, 2017
"Ahh" (Natalia, 2)
"I liked the part when Buzz Lightyear was flying." (Evie, 5)
"I liked the part where where the light bulb moved and the light bulb was like zzzzzz." (Cyrus, 7)
"I liked the end when Molly opened her present and they heard that it was Mrs. Potato Head and Mr. Potato Head had to shave." - (Josie, 11)
"My favorite part is when Buzz and Woody go into the crane game and meet all of the fatalistic aliens awaiting "THE CLAW" to carry them away to Nirvana." (Dad, 37)
on January 23, 2016
This s such a great movie. I remember when my oldest saw it for the first time when he was about 4 years old....14 years ago!
He was so excited to entertain the thought that his toys really were his friends and may be alive!
He fell in love with all of the characters and continued to collect them and watch this movie over and over and OVER again.
This movie is so cute. It has such a great message which is so typical and expected from Disney of course.
Now, I have 4 kids with one on the way. They have all absolutely loved this movie and we continue to watch it all the time!!!!

Definitely in my top 10 Disney movies of all time!!!!
on April 2, 2017
A wonderful classic. Where could you go wrong with this purchase. I love the characters as much now as I did the first time I watched it with my children when they were little.
on August 19, 2016
Who doesn't love Toy Story? My two year old is the biggest fan. What's better than a digital copy that he can't scratch (DVD)? Does great off the Roku. Very happy it's offered, so I can always have it available.
on April 8, 2013
I remember when Toy Story originally came. It was a game changer at the time. No one else did anything like it. The graphics, the animation, the detail. Everything looked so real. I couldn't believe that I was watching a cartoon. Tim Allen, Tom Hanks, and the entire cast provide some of the greatest voices to the classic movie. I think I have purchased Toy Story on every medium that it's been on. I still have the VHS copy, I have multiple versions of the DVD. When I saw that there was a digital copy of it, I knew I had to have it.

The digital copy offers two versions. You may get it through iTunes or you may get a copy to watch in Windows Media Player. I chose to have my copy go through iTunes. This means that I can watch the movie on any of my "i" devices including my iPhone, iPad, and AppleTV. I love that I can play it on my AppleTV. It makes the watching experience so much easier. I don't have to worry about getting a disc out, loading it in the player, and possibly scratching it. It's always ready for me to watch whenever I want.

The quality of the digital copy is excellent. It looks like it is somewhere between DVD and Blu-ray quality. I highly recommend getting a digital copy and choosing the iTunes version if you have the means to do so. It can go on any "i" device and it travels easily. Kids can watch it in the car.