Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

Toy Story Trilogy [Blu-ray 3D]
Format: Blu-ray|Change

on April 28, 2017
Super happy with these! I was a little leary that they may not work due to what past reviews had said, but they all do, perfectly! My daughter absolutely loves Toy Story, so this was a great addition to her collection!
on April 14, 2017
Despite some of the reviewers having viewing problems, these disks all worked on my OPPO blue ray player. The start up is slow but once they begin, the sound and picture quality are what you would expect from a blue ray disk.
on July 31, 2017
I'm very impressed and relieved this arrived far better than expected...due to some reviews having said otherwise. I suppose it really doesn't matter if this is sold as a SD set or Blu Ray because the Blu Ray player would upgrade it anyway. My only complaint might be some motion blurring, which might not have anything to do with the DVD.
on December 3, 2017
I ordered this on Nov. 27th received it in a soft yellow envelope on Nov. 30th. It was sealed brand new. All three disc play with no problems. My daughter loves watching them the most. Out of all the the dvd's I ordered for her recently. I paid $23.99. I seen stores had it for the lowest $25.00 but that's not including shipping or taxes. Very pleased with this purchase.
on September 20, 2017
Was worried that a U.K. copy might not work on my blue ray player, but they did. I don't have anything special, just an LG brand that was made in the last 7 years. Such a good price for all three, you can't even get one DVD for that sometimes.
on November 22, 2017
NOT HAPPY AT ALL! Will not play in either one of my brand NEW BLUE RAY DVD PLAYERS! Not happy at all! Will be returning these ASAP! I purchased the Boxed Set Blue Ray Edition with Toy Story 1, Toy Story 2, and Toy Story 3. This was suppose to be a Thanksgiving treat for my children- WHAT A BUMMER!
on August 22, 2016
Enjoyable in 2D, outstanding in 3D
on July 5, 2017
They aren't kidding about zones. Be sure to check your player capability. It works on our blu-ray player. Older vehicle DVD players will not work (in USA).

Great price for the bundle.
on October 31, 2017
soooo bummed...ordered what i thought was a regular dvd, and it came blu ray....ughh i dont own a blue ray player....my bad...guess i'll go invest in one.....
on March 7, 2017
Finding these at Walmart and buying them separate is at least twice the amount paid on here. Very happy with this buy. The Toy Story films are phenomenal. :)