Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on April 19, 2017
This thing is a mess. The eyes were glued on crooked. The hair was a matted mess. The nose wasn't straight. Save your money. Seriously.
on April 4, 2017
clogged my drain
on December 14, 2016
LOVE THIS LITTLE GUY!!! Don't be fooled by the product image - he actually looks super awesome in real life. I've attached a photo of him here for reference. If you open his mouth, it can stay open (there's some sort of reinforcement that allows it to stay propped open if you want), and it looks so true to the movie. Great gift for any Dark Crystal fan!
review image
on July 5, 2016
Big Dark Crystal and Jim Henson fans in our household. this is the first time I've seen a fizzgig plush of any kind. That being said when i received it i was a bit miffed by the size and quality of it. no bigger than a beanie babie and about the same quality as a plush from a claw machine
on February 12, 2014
Fuzzy little furball. I could hardly see his eyes because of all the fur. When I get some shelf space I'll take his out of his bag. For now I'm keeping him in mint condition in the bag he came in. I like that he still has his original tags too. This plush has been around for a while and is now becoming harder to find, so if your a fan of Jim Henson or the Dark Crystal then this is a good buy for your colletion.
on March 30, 2015
It was perfect. I was trying to explain Fizzgig to my Mom who has a toy poodle that looks like him. So I got her the toy and she and Peanut loved it! :-)
on March 1, 2015
It's cool but it's built like crap and comes all crushed up in a little plastic bag. It's not all that soft either.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 6, 2007
Granted, I bought this for me. I love my FizzGig :) I would recommend him to anyone who wants a little bit of The Dark Crystal around. His mouth opens up to reveal a lot of teeth. My toddler is not too sure what to think of it, but I love it.
on January 10, 2013
My parents named me after Kira from Dark Crystal and it is one of my favorite movies so I like to collect stuff from the movie. I have also decided to dress as Kira for Comic Con so this will definitely be part of my outfit! Fizzgig is so cute! It has a tail (which you can't tell from the pictures) so that was a nice surprise. I actually think it's cuter than the picture shows. The mouth Velcros shut but it'll stay open until you close it which is really nice. I absolutely love this!
on June 8, 2013
If you are a fan of Star Trek, this toy is a Tribble Wanna Be. It is just a sort of beanbag with eyes, nose and mouth.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse