Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Carrie Underwood All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Dot Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

Top Contributor: Petson November 26, 2017
Waiting for the second pair to arrive because I'm taking the old pair so I can give a new, rabbid rabbit bunch to my hubby. These are so comfy! They may even keep the feet too warm? But hey, you will never want to take them off. I've taken the trash out, got our mail and even swept our driveway while wearing them. I just may wear them to the grocery store. LOL Never ordered from this company before but I do love these slippers as does my husband.
on January 16, 2013
Mens sizes 8-12?! More like sizes 6-10. If you wear mens 11 or 12s these are too tight and the thick seams in the tip dig VERY uncomfortably into your toes. When trying them on with socks the seams at the ankle did tear a little.

Otherwise they are warm and plush. But most importantly: THEY LOOK AWESOME and they scare away dust bunnies!
They are also quite educational since they are a reminder that while rabbits may look cute on the surface, in the wild they can be rabid, extremely dangerous, and go straight for the jugular!

Too bad these aren't available in more than one size because they aren't appropriate for larger men
on January 17, 2018
I bought these for my sister. She was thrilled. They look great, on her feet, and photograph well. She is very excited and Happy with them. Before I even left her parking lot, she had already posted a full body auto-timed photograph, on Facebook.
on January 29, 2017
I wear a mens 9 1/2 shoe, so I was a little concerned about fit from earlier review. Thankfully, it fits just right, but has an odd little piece of plastic or something near the top of the slipper that sometimes makes if a bit tight.
I bought these slippers for amusement value alone, but ended up wearing them a lot on cold winter days. Warm, and comfortable on hard woods floors, with just enough traction to feel safe. They are hilariously cumbersome at times, but you get used to it. Not meant for outside use, even though I have done it on occasion on a wooden deck. Water will soak through the sole, so keep your bunny slippers inside.
on March 17, 2017
I got these as more of "vampire bunny slippers," than Monty Python slippers. I saw the idea on "This is Why I'm Broke." It made a great gift for my mom who likes Monty Python and Myrnin from the Morganville Vampires series.
on February 4, 2015
Super cute. Don't get this if you are searching for a gift for a grown man. WILL NOT FIT. I know it says it's a man's size 10, but it will not fit unless you wanna rip a hole in the front and wiggle your toes out it's mouth. I am a ladies size 6 and it fits like a glove. It is really cute and warm, but there are a few more things that make this a single star item.....
Falling apart after one wear. It came with a hole in the seam already, but the more times you stick your foot in it, the more holes appear around the opening for your foot. It's really poorly put together. It's like they focused on the face of the rabbit and gave up on the rest.
They are so wide you waddle around the house like a duck. Guess that one's not really a problem, but sure is uncomfortable trying to climb stairs and tripping over them.
on October 31, 2014
I bought these for my 8 year old nephew for Halloween. We had been in a discount store when he had asked for slippers, bunny slippers. Unfortunately, they had none. I found these and thought he'd think they were cool and funny. They were more than I was hoping to pay. I was worried about the fit since his shoe size is 5 1/2, but they are so high and snug that even though they're too big, the don't fall off. Tonight, he put them on and then came over to me with a big thank you and said, "I'm NEVER going to take them off!" He loves them. I tried them on and they are very cushioned/comfortable. I'm a size 9 1/2 women's shoe size.
on July 19, 2016
As a joke I started wearing these at work, everyone (employees and customers both) loved them. The reactions of the younger kids were the best, with either laughs or (mork) fright. The only thing that would make them better would be a more durable sole.
on March 21, 2017
Love these and they are so cute!
on May 24, 2014
Being a Monty Python fan, I had the great fortune to see the stage production Spamalot recently and it was hilarious!! Later found these slippers and the hilarity continues. With every step, the mouth opens a little and I can't stop laughing! It's well made, not the cheap poof of the average slippers, and very comfy, so that was a nice surprise. But be warned, it is a small fit, up to a women's 10 with no wiggle room - it will not fit a men's 11, its just too small. I love them, and the giggles continue!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.