Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Final Fantasy XIV Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 188 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 205 reviews
on May 6, 2012
We have been buying these Alex Paper 100-foot rolls for 3 years, probably have gone thru 20 rolls by now. My son loves to draw trains and extra longgg trucks on 6-foot lengths that we cut. My complaint is that until some time in late 2011, the paper had always been good high quality. Since then, the two orders we received are much inferior in paper quality, it is not as smooth, not as even in opacity, and tears easily. I want the old stuff back!
on March 3, 2014
the roll of paper is very narrow and thin, it tears easy. other cheaper paper i got from ikea was much better, it was thicker and wider and my toddler was able to finger paint on it. this if it gets wet at all it tears and ends up with big holes. my 2 years old draws kind of hard and the paper just rips. i wouldnt buy this again
on May 31, 2016
I expected the paper quality to be thicker for painting purposes but it appeared to be as good as an A4 size sheet paper thickness. My daughter started painting and the back side of the paper started leaving water. Ended up returning it
on July 8, 2014
Not at all happy. First bit of paint put a hole right through the paper.
I guess if you are using crayons it would work good, but no painmmt or markers.
on April 21, 2016
Bought for my daughters birthday, she is 8. Not your typical kid, would much rather get paints, coloring books, and crafts of any kind to play it. I haven't priced checked but I'm a busy nurse so I ordered on the app. It arrived on time and not damaged. Nice size roll of paper and the quality is great. Perfect for her to paint on and she loves the fact that we can just roll it out to paint and cut when she is done. She hates the paper you have to rip from a book because it always ruins her paintings. We have a art wall in my house where she can display her creations and they look fantastic. I will be buying this roll over and over again for her. The paper feel smooth and silky not ruff so the paint glides on.
on April 2, 2017
I found a wall-mounted painting easel at a thrift store with a paper roll already on it, and the kids used up the remaining paper quickly! So I was happy to find that this paper roll would fit perfectly. It arrived sooner than expected, and I will be ordering another soon for a back up!
review image
on December 24, 2011
We have the ALex paper easle that hangs on the wall. This is suppossed to be the replacement paper for it. While it does fit, and works, the quality is nowhere near what the last roll we purchased was. They are using much thinner paper now. It is still ok, but not what I expected at all.
on May 9, 2017
I am learning Chinese calligraphy with ink brushes, this paper hold up great, it feels just like regular print paper, which is a little thin and cheap for art paper, for my purpose, it works great, the prices fantastic.
on May 5, 2017
For my 3 year old niece...she uses this paper all the time. When she is happy I'm happy. We have the roll on a dispenser that I bought in Sears.
on May 15, 2017
Great for rolling out at parties or other places where children need to be occupied. Also of course great at home. Very pleased and would purchase again.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.