Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon drwho drwho drwho  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 22, 2015
We received this doll today and we love her BUT.....she is much smaller than expected. Because she is curled up, she seems smaller than 14" and premie clothes are pretty big on her. Otherwise it's a gorgeous little baby doll but the product photos make her seem much bigger than what she is in "real-life." I hope they will remake this exact doll in an 18"-20" version so it would fit into premie clothes and seem more like the size of a real baby. I expect that our little girl will still love her nonetheless. Everything else about her met our expectations wonderfully.

Okay, now that we've had this doll for several months let me add a few things...My daughter LOVES her. The size of the doll was a non-issue for my little girl. She loves it so much that she is asking for another one for her birthday this year so that her baby will have a brother!! And we've already purchased another identical doll for our other little girl because she HAD to have one also. Premie clothes, once washed, work well for her. Newborn clothes are generally much too big. We've had people in the store mistake her for a real baby on more than one occasion.....she freaks our friends out!! There have been several times that the realism of the doll has caused me false alarm!! We searched and searched for the "perfect" baby doll that was realistic enough but wouldn't break the bank. I would say that we've found her!!
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image
88 comments| 187 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 13, 2016
This is the very first review I have ever taken the time to write. I gave this doll to my 88 year old mother for part of her "Mother's Day" gift and she was absolutely thrilled. I had read where dementia patients often enjoy some toys but I have walked a fine line to not embarrass or insult my Mom. She recently enjoyed a small stuffed bunny included with her Easter basket so I took the chance on the doll. I am so glad that I did! Her face lite up like a small child at Christmas! I had to stop the car and help her get her "baby" out of the box and all of her clothes ready to go before we could continue our trip. The doll is the perfect size for her to handle..not to big or heavy but not too little making the clothes easy for Mom to handle. She has named her "baby" several times but with her memory loss the name does change at times but this has been the best gift I have come up with in the last several years. Please remember at a certain point...this baby can be a wonderful option for our folks that are back to being "kids at heart".
11 comment| 75 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 26, 2016
Such a realistic baby doll. We got one just like it for my oldest daughter when my youngest was born. We took a family picture and my 4 year old had this in her arms. People thought we had twins! Just purchased this as a second one for our now 18 month old. She loves her baby, but the legs are so life like and tucked like a newborn that it makes it hard for kids to change the doll's clothes and diaper.
on November 18, 2015
It is smaller than I thought it would be but I guess that's because I didn't read the measurements but for a 2 year old this will be perfect. I like that it's not plush like a stuffed animal as it will be easier to clean. I haven't taken it completely out as it's a Christmas present but all in all I think she's going to like it and hopefully she will play with this more and not her new little brother whose due around Christmas. He does not lay flat but I think it might be easier for her to hold him this way. We will see how she likes it but I'm pleased with my purchase.
on August 8, 2015
Some reviewers said that they received a doll with a different facial expression than the one that they ordered, I ordered the "smiling" girl doll, and I did receive the smiling doll. My daughter also received the not-smiling version of this baby, and neither of them had any kind of smell. They're the perfect size for our two year old, and she absolutely loves them. I really like that they come with extra clothes, my daughter enjoys dressing them.
on September 23, 2016
Ended up returning product because it was extremely difficult for my daughter to hold or to put baby clothes on. We ended up getting a different baby doll https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00EPC9D9I/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1 which was perfect for her and was able to wear 0-3mo baby clothes. This baby was stuck in the curled position, limbs hard to move and just not kid-friendly.
on November 20, 2016
Great for a little boy who needs to learn to be gentle and loving like PAPA
on April 3, 2017
The doll is very real looking my 7 year old loved it. My only dislikes about the doll is that it doesn't move or adjust easily. The arms go up and down but the doll is pretty much in the same position as pictured and doesn't bend at all. The 14" was a bit small but my daughter didn't mind at all.
on January 20, 2017
This baby is beautiful and oh so real. The arms and legs are posed so it is sometimes not easy for a child to dress alone. My grand daughter is six and it is sometimes a struggle as opposed to a soft body doll. But this is a lovely baby and very life like. She was very excited when she opened.
on December 30, 2015
Such an adorable little baby doll! At 14" she is the perfect size for my two year olds little hands and arms and she can easily hold her, carry her and rock her. The doll is made from durable materials and so far she has not scuffed up at all after being dropped. She even comes with pink booties, diaper cover, hat, a diaper, t-shirt, onesie and little hospital belly band and bracelet. Her facial features and the way that she is positioned give her a very lifelike look. Her arms and legs are moveable so dressing her and undressing her are not as difficult as I originally thought it might be. My two year old just loves her baby doll and always has her in tote!