Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 22, 2015
We received this doll today and we love her BUT.....she is much smaller than expected. Because she is curled up, she seems smaller than 14" and premie clothes are pretty big on her. Otherwise it's a gorgeous little baby doll but the product photos make her seem much bigger than what she is in "real-life." I hope they will remake this exact doll in an 18"-20" version so it would fit into premie clothes and seem more like the size of a real baby. I expect that our little girl will still love her nonetheless. Everything else about her met our expectations wonderfully.

Okay, now that we've had this doll for several months let me add a few things...My daughter LOVES her. The size of the doll was a non-issue for my little girl. She loves it so much that she is asking for another one for her birthday this year so that her baby will have a brother!! And we've already purchased another identical doll for our other little girl because she HAD to have one also. Premie clothes, once washed, work well for her. Newborn clothes are generally much too big. We've had people in the store mistake her for a real baby on more than one occasion.....she freaks our friends out!! There have been several times that the realism of the doll has caused me false alarm!! We searched and searched for the "perfect" baby doll that was realistic enough but wouldn't break the bank. I would say that we've found her!!
review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image review image
88 comments| 226 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 13, 2016
This is the very first review I have ever taken the time to write. I gave this doll to my 88 year old mother for part of her "Mother's Day" gift and she was absolutely thrilled. I had read where dementia patients often enjoy some toys but I have walked a fine line to not embarrass or insult my Mom. She recently enjoyed a small stuffed bunny included with her Easter basket so I took the chance on the doll. I am so glad that I did! Her face lite up like a small child at Christmas! I had to stop the car and help her get her "baby" out of the box and all of her clothes ready to go before we could continue our trip. The doll is the perfect size for her to handle..not to big or heavy but not too little making the clothes easy for Mom to handle. She has named her "baby" several times but with her memory loss the name does change at times but this has been the best gift I have come up with in the last several years. Please remember at a certain point...this baby can be a wonderful option for our folks that are back to being "kids at heart".
11 comment| 100 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 11, 2016
Cute. A little hard to dress cause she's so stiff
on January 16, 2017
He's very cute. Very. He's just not easy to put clothes on. This is the reason for the 3 stars. I wouldn't recommend for small children if that's what they like to do, but definitely would if they just want a beautiful baby doll to tote around in a blanket. My 10year old wants to change clothes and such so she lost interest quickly. But overall great deal for what's included.
on March 17, 2017
Daughter loves it. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a cute life-like doll. Arrived on-time in secure packaging.
on June 3, 2015
Nice ,but a little to pricy for it, should of been like 10.00 cheaper
on September 14, 2017
Very real looking (not anatomically correct). Super soft and easy to dress and undress. Got 2 for my 5yro and 3yro and both are inlove with their babies!
on October 9, 2017
I bought this for my grand daughter when her baby sister was born...she LOVES it. She feeds her and rocks her and carries her like her mommy holds her new sister, gives her a bath etc. The clothes are a bit hard to get on and off so an adult needs to help. Nothing is perfect, thus the 4 stars.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 14, 2016
great thanks
on June 13, 2016
I like it but somehow I expected more. a little more quality maybe or I wanted it to be a little bigger. anyway my daughter love her baby Leah because that's her name. if my daughter didn't have instantly love this I would have return it probably. I was trying to get a similar Doll like the Natiora doll
I had as a child.