Lyft Vehicles Review Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18_gno

on July 22, 2015
We received this doll today and we love her BUT.....she is much smaller than expected. Because she is curled up, she seems smaller than 14" and premie clothes are pretty big on her. Otherwise it's a gorgeous little baby doll but the product photos make her seem much bigger than what she is in "real-life." I hope they will remake this exact doll in an 18"-20" version so it would fit into premie clothes and seem more like the size of a real baby. I expect that our little girl will still love her nonetheless. Everything else about her met our expectations wonderfully.

Okay, now that we've had this doll for several months let me add a few things...My daughter LOVES her. The size of the doll was a non-issue for my little girl. She loves it so much that she is asking for another one for her birthday this year so that her baby will have a brother!! And we've already purchased another identical doll for our other little girl because she HAD to have one also. Premie clothes, once washed, work well for her. Newborn clothes are generally much too big. We've had people in the store mistake her for a real baby on more than one occasion.....she freaks our friends out!! There have been several times that the realism of the doll has caused me false alarm!! We searched and searched for the "perfect" baby doll that was realistic enough but wouldn't break the bank. I would say that we've found her!!
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
88 comments| 244 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 13, 2016
This is the very first review I have ever taken the time to write. I gave this doll to my 88 year old mother for part of her "Mother's Day" gift and she was absolutely thrilled. I had read where dementia patients often enjoy some toys but I have walked a fine line to not embarrass or insult my Mom. She recently enjoyed a small stuffed bunny included with her Easter basket so I took the chance on the doll. I am so glad that I did! Her face lite up like a small child at Christmas! I had to stop the car and help her get her "baby" out of the box and all of her clothes ready to go before we could continue our trip. The doll is the perfect size for her to handle..not to big or heavy but not too little making the clothes easy for Mom to handle. She has named her "baby" several times but with her memory loss the name does change at times but this has been the best gift I have come up with in the last several years. Please remember at a certain point...this baby can be a wonderful option for our folks that are back to being "kids at heart".
22 comments| 115 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 2, 2015
Got this doll for my mother, who lives in a nursing home and has Alzheimer's. She loves it and it has been a real hit at the nursing home. The clothes are easy to put on and take off. The size and feel of the doll are perfect. The most amazing thing about the doll, however is its face. The eyes seem to
look right at you and it has the most contented, happy look on its face. The face is realistic enough that it really encourages one to hold it and talk to it. I made the baby a blanket for swadling and a crib for it to sleep in at night.
on October 22, 2015
My four year old daughter loves this doll. It looks and feels real. The one in the photo is the exact one she received. She loves carrying it around like a real baby. My only complaint would be that it is difficult to move, but that's to be expected because of the way the legs are positioned. My daughter has no issues with it. The clothes it comes with are cute, and my daughter loves changing & dressing her. It had no smell at all when we opened it, but it was really difficult to open. If they offered frustration free packaging for this doll that would be amazing.
on January 16, 2017
Well, my 5 year old granddaughter received this yesterday for her 5th birthday. She was SO excited when she ripped off the paper and wanted her father to take it out of the box for her right away :-) At one point, when she was playing with it, she excitedly ran to my daughter and said 'she looks like a real baby, doesn't she, Mommy?!" Made my heart happy to see her love the gift.

I recommend it!
on February 12, 2013
This baby is oh-so-real and what a beautiful little face.....we love it. Perfect for the expectant sister-to-be----even comes with clothes! Perfect! Highly recommended.
on January 14, 2017
My daughters wanted a baby doll that was "like a real baby". Well, the realistic babies are more than I was willing to spend for children their age, so this was PERFECT!! The detail is amazing, it really does resemble a newborn. Detailed wrinkles in the feet, fingers, and it comes withextra clothes and a diaper cover, booties, and a newborn cap. I bought 2, at the have been named "Emma" and "Penny". My daughters Love them!
on February 2, 2018
My daughter loves this doll! It has adorable features and fun little accessories. I think the only complaint we have about it is that if you love the baby’s legs into a seated position, her ankles cross which makes it very difficult for small kids to get it in and out of a toy shopping cart or something else with a bar that goes between the legs. Overall though, it’s a very cute doll and I would buy it again.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 13, 2018
My daughter loves this doll. It seems smaller than 14inches because the legs are curled, and it’s feature are fairly realistic without being creepy. It will fit correctly into premi real baby clothes. Overall construction feels like it is of a very durable plastic. We have not had any issues with it retaining water when used in the bath tub.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 18, 2017
This doll does look like a newborn and I like the feel of the doll. However, the doll is very difficult to dress because it is pretty immovable since the legs and arms only move at the shoulders/hips and the legs are so tight together and the baby's head does move side to side but it's always in a up position along with the upper back. My daughter absolutely cannot dress it and has a very difficult time positioning the doll in a stroller or carrier.