Oil month Automotive HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on July 22, 2015
We received this doll today and we love her BUT.....she is much smaller than expected. Because she is curled up, she seems smaller than 14" and premie clothes are pretty big on her. Otherwise it's a gorgeous little baby doll but the product photos make her seem much bigger than what she is in "real-life." I hope they will remake this exact doll in an 18"-20" version so it would fit into premie clothes and seem more like the size of a real baby. I expect that our little girl will still love her nonetheless. Everything else about her met our expectations wonderfully.

Okay, now that we've had this doll for several months let me add a few things...My daughter LOVES her. The size of the doll was a non-issue for my little girl. She loves it so much that she is asking for another one for her birthday this year so that her baby will have a brother!! And we've already purchased another identical doll for our other little girl because she HAD to have one also. Premie clothes, once washed, work well for her. Newborn clothes are generally much too big. We've had people in the store mistake her for a real baby on more than one occasion.....she freaks our friends out!! There have been several times that the realism of the doll has caused me false alarm!! We searched and searched for the "perfect" baby doll that was realistic enough but wouldn't break the bank. I would say that we've found her!!
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
88 comments| 247 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 13, 2016
This is the very first review I have ever taken the time to write. I gave this doll to my 88 year old mother for part of her "Mother's Day" gift and she was absolutely thrilled. I had read where dementia patients often enjoy some toys but I have walked a fine line to not embarrass or insult my Mom. She recently enjoyed a small stuffed bunny included with her Easter basket so I took the chance on the doll. I am so glad that I did! Her face lite up like a small child at Christmas! I had to stop the car and help her get her "baby" out of the box and all of her clothes ready to go before we could continue our trip. The doll is the perfect size for her to handle..not to big or heavy but not too little making the clothes easy for Mom to handle. She has named her "baby" several times but with her memory loss the name does change at times but this has been the best gift I have come up with in the last several years. Please remember at a certain point...this baby can be a wonderful option for our folks that are back to being "kids at heart".
22 comments| 125 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 29, 2016
With the description of Realistic mentioned several times for this little boy baby, I was expecting anatomically correct. It was too late to return or exchange as I'd already giving it to my 1st grandson. Other than that it is a cute little baby, good for helping our grandson have some realistic expectations as far as how tiny his new baby brother would be, holding the baby, being gentle and so forth. I just wish the listing had made clear that this was not anatomically correct. I looked at many listings and chose this one. When we finally got it out of the difficult packaging, I regretted the choice.
Actually, I just tried my search again and when I search for "anatomically correct boy" this is the first doll that comes up. Misleading and upsetting.
on March 6, 2017
This doll is so adorable. Everyone loves her. She's small, as described but realistic looking which was most important to my daughter. I'll now be buying one for my nieces and my other daughter. She fits preemie size clothing nicely. We also bought cheap pacifiers and cut the nipple off so it looks like she's sucking on it. She's wearing a newborn size diaper in one of the pictures.
review imagereview image
on December 2, 2015
Got this doll for my mother, who lives in a nursing home and has Alzheimer's. She loves it and it has been a real hit at the nursing home. The clothes are easy to put on and take off. The size and feel of the doll are perfect. The most amazing thing about the doll, however is its face. The eyes seem to
look right at you and it has the most contented, happy look on its face. The face is realistic enough that it really encourages one to hold it and talk to it. I made the baby a blanket for swadling and a crib for it to sleep in at night.
on December 26, 2015
My 5 year old was thrilled to receive this baby for Christmas. It has a little weight (not completely hollow) and made of semi-hard rubbery material that is "squeezable." The baby's features are life-like enough and the eyes are gorgeous. The clothing looks a little cheapy, but my daughter didn't know any different. Would recommend!
review imagereview image
on December 28, 2015
Looks like a newborn and I love the smile. Very nice doll!
review image
on February 8, 2017
Santa brought my twin girls who are shy of 4 years old these precious babies. I loved that it came with different types of clothing accessories. My girls say it's hard to get the baby dresses at times but their just getting use to hard body babies opposed to their soft fabric body babies. It's just part of them getting use to it. Love how easy these babies come clean as well. Plenty of Clorox wipes on this baby and no wear shown yet. I kept saying babies only because we bought two but it's only one per purchase. She is also big enough to where 15" doll clothes, haven't tried 18" doll clothes yet but I'm sure they will fit still as the 15" seems snug.
on October 22, 2015
My four year old daughter loves this doll. It looks and feels real. The one in the photo is the exact one she received. She loves carrying it around like a real baby. My only complaint would be that it is difficult to move, but that's to be expected because of the way the legs are positioned. My daughter has no issues with it. The clothes it comes with are cute, and my daughter loves changing & dressing her. It had no smell at all when we opened it, but it was really difficult to open. If they offered frustration free packaging for this doll that would be amazing.
on January 28, 2017
So life like, its almost creepy. Our 2 year old was a little jealous when our baby was born, not anymore. She pretends this is her baby and has a great time taking care of her. There have been times when we see this baby in the swing and wonder who put our baby in there, then we realize upon a second look, that its our daughters doll. It got our little girl past jealousy and now has a great time with her baby sister and her baby. We are also so glad that this one doesn't "mess" like some of the dolls out there, another bonus!