Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Style: Pink Smiling|Change

Showing 1-10 of 560 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 642 reviews
on May 13, 2016
This is the very first review I have ever taken the time to write. I gave this doll to my 88 year old mother for part of her "Mother's Day" gift and she was absolutely thrilled. I had read where dementia patients often enjoy some toys but I have walked a fine line to not embarrass or insult my Mom. She recently enjoyed a small stuffed bunny included with her Easter basket so I took the chance on the doll. I am so glad that I did! Her face lite up like a small child at Christmas! I had to stop the car and help her get her "baby" out of the box and all of her clothes ready to go before we could continue our trip. The doll is the perfect size for her to handle..not to big or heavy but not too little making the clothes easy for Mom to handle. She has named her "baby" several times but with her memory loss the name does change at times but this has been the best gift I have come up with in the last several years. Please remember at a certain point...this baby can be a wonderful option for our folks that are back to being "kids at heart".
on April 6, 2016
This Berenguer doll is my 5 yr olds 2nd doll like this. She loved the first one so much that she ordered a "twin" with a different expression. This doll is so cute and tiny. Very realistic looking. She is not anatomically correct like the first doll (My first yawn). Her accessories are adorable and fit better than preemie size we were using. People think that they are real...even though they are small we get comments like "oh, I thought that was a real baby". The smiling doll on the left is the one on this review. The one on the right was purchased in December named "first yawn" .The open mouth in "First Yawn" doll is appealing to my daughter because she can "feed" her and a pacifier stays in her mouth. If your daughter likes dolls that look realistic this will be a hit. Some people say the size is too small, but it's just perfect for tiny hands to hold onto. It's not a burden to take places because it's small. (Doll is pictures with a 2 liter bottle of coke to show the size)JC Toys 14-Inch La Nursery Newborn 8 Piece Layette Baby Doll Set, Pink
on August 29, 2016
With the description of Realistic mentioned several times for this little boy baby, I was expecting anatomically correct. It was too late to return or exchange as I'd already giving it to my 1st grandson. Other than that it is a cute little baby, good for helping our grandson have some realistic expectations as far as how tiny his new baby brother would be, holding the baby, being gentle and so forth. I just wish the listing had made clear that this was not anatomically correct. I looked at many listings and chose this one. When we finally got it out of the difficult packaging, I regretted the choice.
Actually, I just tried my search again and when I search for "anatomically correct boy" this is the first doll that comes up. Misleading and upsetting.
on December 14, 2016
I bought the boy doll and the girl doll for two of my granddaughters. They're both the exact same doll except for their clothes. They don't look anything like some of the advertised pictures either, just cheap looking baby dolls. I hope my granddaughters like them. I DO NOT recommend these.
on December 2, 2015
Got this doll for my mother, who lives in a nursing home and has Alzheimer's. She loves it and it has been a real hit at the nursing home. The clothes are easy to put on and take off. The size and feel of the doll are perfect. The most amazing thing about the doll, however is its face. The eyes seem to
look right at you and it has the most contented, happy look on its face. The face is realistic enough that it really encourages one to hold it and talk to it. I made the baby a blanket for swadling and a crib for it to sleep in at night.
on December 26, 2015
My 5 year old was thrilled to receive this baby for Christmas. It has a little weight (not completely hollow) and made of semi-hard rubbery material that is "squeezable." The baby's features are life-like enough and the eyes are gorgeous. The clothing looks a little cheapy, but my daughter didn't know any different. Would recommend!
review image review image
on March 6, 2017
This doll is so adorable. Everyone loves her. She's small, as described but realistic looking which was most important to my daughter. I'll now be buying one for my nieces and my other daughter. She fits preemie size clothing nicely. We also bought cheap pacifiers and cut the nipple off so it looks like she's sucking on it. She's wearing a newborn size diaper in one of the pictures.
review image review image
on February 12, 2013
This baby is oh-so-real and what a beautiful little face.....we love it. Perfect for the expectant sister-to-be----even comes with clothes! Perfect! Highly recommended.
on June 30, 2016
We bought this for our 2 year old daughter and gave it to her when we came home with our newborn son. She loved it instantly and was able to copy everything mommy was doing to the baby on this doll. This was the one of the best things I think I have ever purchased for her and is amazing to give to a little girl to have when her mommy comes home with another baby.
on December 28, 2015
Looks like a newborn and I love the smile. Very nice doll!