Toysdone Wireless Headphones Stereo Earbuds Wireless Sport Earphones for Running with Mic (6 Hours Play Time, IPX4 Sweatproof, Secure Ear Hooks Design)-Black/Green
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Most Favorable Wireless Headphones_: Over 1 MILLION UNITS were sold in the past year all over Amazon, making these the most favorable Wireless Wireless Earbuds in Amazon.They also received over 10000 reviews from customers all over Amazon.
- Comfortable and Secure Design_: These Noise Canceling earbuds include S/M/L ear tips and two types of different ear hooks to ensure a comfortable and secure fit for everyone. With specially designed ear hooks, you will never have to worry about the earbuds falling off in the gym or during a workout again.
- Long-Lasting Usage & Lightweight Design_: Up to 6 hours talk/music time (playtime varies according to volume level and audio content). It also has up to 145 hours of standby time and has a charging time of 1-2 hours.(ATTENTION: when charging using a USB adapter, the charging current is not greater than 1A) It has a super Lightweight Design, and has a net weight of only 0.64 ounces; you will feel virtually nothing while wearing these in the gym or during a workout.
- IPX4-Rated Sweat Resistant_: Built for your active lifestyle, these earbuds are rated IPX Level 4 and can withstand dripping sweat. The ergonomic design optimized for ultimate wearing comfort matches your active lifestyle, and is great for running, jogging, cycling, driving, camping,hiking, gym exercise and other outdoor sports.
- High Technology_: Supports two connected devices simultaneously and allows for automatic connection after being paired successfully for the first time. HD STEREO & NOISE CANCELLATION: Adopted CVC Version 6.0 NOISE CANCELLATION technology guarantees HD stereo sound quality, provides steady Wireless signal and supports stereo lossl ess music.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
One of the most popular headsets, the choice of most people, to enjoying fun, to doing exercise, then it would be a good choice with so many functions that can meet all your needs.
CVC 6.0 Noise Cancellation Technology makes sure the unwanted sounds and background noise won't get in, offers incredible sound quality with deep bass and crystal clear treble. Whatever your taste in music, soundtracks, audio books, relaxing sounds and even techno music, they won't let you down.
You can play/pause your music, adjust volume, and change tracks without reaching for your phone or tablet, also, you can answer the call from your friends or your family easily via control button. Built- in mic enables hands-free calls while you're listening to musics.
Up to 6 hours play time (playtime varies according to volume level and audio content). With 145 hours standby time and 1-2 hours charging time. 80mAH battery capacity enables the headphones much longer usage time.
SWEATPROOF - Say Goodbye to Sweat-Damage! Protected by Liquipel Nano coating your earbuds withstand sweaty workouts and will survive accidental dropping into water - perfect for sports or training!
Three different size earbuds and earhooks will be provided to ensure a comfortable and secure fit for everyone, save you from the frequent falling off situations.
Different size earbuds can help you acclimatize yourself to different occasions.
Showing 1-4 of 10,673 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I had been looking for a set of decent bluetooth headphones or earbuds for quite a while. Having read a lot of reviews, many headphones had mixed except for maybe the Bose Quietcomforts. Usually there were complaints about durability, bluetooth connections, fit, whatever.
I took the plunge and bought the Soundpeats set. I’ve found them durable, sweat proof, a good fit for my ears and best of all they sound good enough that I’m not searching for another set. They sound much better than the stock apple earbuds, as good or better than the active sound cancelling earbuds and perhaps a tad worse than the Koss Porta Pros or Sennheiser PX100. They definitely do not leave me wanting a better sounding pair for the uses I put them through. In fact these sound good enough and and inexpensive enough that I bought a second pair so that I could have one set on me all of the time while charging the other set. If I lose one set, I can easily replace it at their low price.
I highly recommend these wireless earbuds—if you’re on the fence, don’t hesitate to pick them up.
I bought these earphones myself and was NOT compensated in any way for this review.
Cons: Instructions aren't clear how to use ear pieces and attachments.
Honestly I wanted a set of actually wireless headphones, but the ones I wanted (Phazon, truly wireless) aren't to the production stage yet (and they're also $200). These are a good substitute. I use them to pair with my apple watch so that I can go running without my phone. Works good. They're tricky to figure out, so I made a quick video on how to get them set up.
-Cheap, <$20 for bluetooth wireless headphones designed for exercise
-Bluetooth works very well on my Galaxy Note 4 (Android). Connects almost immediately. The effective range is about 20 feet uninterrupted. After that it starts to get choppy. There is no noticible lag time
-Music quality is okay for $20. I dont expect $100 drivers in there. Theyre not the worst sounding headphones Ive heard, but definitely not the best
-Battery life seems good. i havent ran it full to dead yet. But ive gone 3-4 hours on one charge at near loudest volume
-Design is good. You can place the cable in front of you, or behind you. Has different ear tips, sizes, to fit better.
-Buttons and controls work real well. My phone works well with Spotify and these headphones to control it.
-Micro USB charging port
-Comes with carrying case
-Music quality deteriorates at higher volumes. Loses its "depth" and just feels loud. Bass gets lost as well.
-I dont know if its my ear canals or the headphones, but on my left ear, it takes some maneuvering to get the ear bud to "fit" perfectly in my ear to seal it from outside noise.
-Cheap plastic feeling/looking
-Cable gets stuck to the back of my neck when sweating, not awful, but irritating to readjust twelve times in an hour
-You really cant go wrong with these. $20 for headphones that get the job done. Theyre not perfect, but they will do. If you have the money, Get Jaybirds. Stay away from Beats.
The manual is decipherable but poor English, and it's incomplete, so here is some info for quick reference.
- POWER on/off: hold the main button down for 3+ seconds. TIP: Always put the left earbud in so that you can hear her say "Power on" and "Power off", etc.
- PAIRING. To go into pairing mode, first power it off. When powering on, KEEP HOLDING the button another 3+ seconds and she'll say "Pairing...", at which point you can let go and tell your phone/computer to connect.
- TWO DEVICES AT ONCE. The multi-point pairing feature is pretty cool because I can pair to both my phone and my computer at the same time. (She'll call the first paired device "phone 1" regardless.) I paired with the phone first, so if I'm, say, playing music there, that's the only audio I'll hear. But as soon as I pause it (well, four seconds later) I can hear whatever the computer is putting out. I assume it also works for the intended purpose of using it with two cell phones so that you can answer an incoming call on one by putting the other one on hold.
- MUSIC. Use the main button for PLAY/PAUSE, and hold volume for a full second for NEXT/PREVIOUS track.
- PHONE CALL controls. Press the main button to ANSWER or HANG UP. Hold it down 2 seconds to TRANSFER, and double click to REJECT a call.*
- HOLD/TRANSFER. If you're in a call on one phone and the other (actively paired) phone starts ringing, press the main button to put the first on HOLD AND ANSWER the second call. Double press it to TRANSFER the calls between the two.*
- CHARGING. To charge it, plug one end into your computer and the other into the left earphone. (You may need to be careful about plugging into the "wrong" kind of charger, whatever that means.) Unplug once the light turns blue.
- RESET. If you get into an odd state and need to reset, first power it off and plug in the charger, then hold the button until the blue light flashes three times.
- VOICE notifications: Go into pairing mode, then hold down either the plus or minus button for 3 seconds to turn voice on or off.
- ENGLISH. If she's speaking CHINESE, press both the plus and minus buttons at the same time to toggle the language* (while in pairing mode?).
*Not yet tested personally.
UPDATE: I ended up having trouble with my previous (Win7) laptop. The connection would be filled with static or even dropped until I turned bluetooth off and back on on the laptop. I'm not removing a star, however, because the problem went away when I happened to upgrade to a new laptop (Win10). And the old one seemed to possibly have unstable bluetooth drivers.