Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.56 shipping
+ $5.75 shipping
Toysmith Hoppy Ball (18-Inch)
|List Price:||$19.99 Details|
|With Deal:||$16.99 Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$3.00 (15%)|
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- This colorful bouncing ball features a sturdy handle and invites children to ride and bounce as high as they can go.
- A handy pump is included to keep the hoppy ball inflated.
- Tough rubber construction resists stains and punctures.
- Suitable for outdoor play only.
- Recommended for ages 3 years and up.
- Challenge your children's imaginations and keep them active with Toysmith.
- Committed to providing the most imaginative toys along with the highest safety standards, Toysmith has toys appropriate for all age groups.
- Toysmith offers toys for any kind of play: active play, science and discovery, arts and crafts, impulse and novelty toys, and nostalgic retro classics.
Inspire a love of reading with Amazon Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Amazon Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new Amazon Book Box Prime customers receive 15% off your first box. Learn more.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Toysmith Hoppy Ball provides hours of active outdoor play. This colorful bouncing ball features a sturdy handle and invites children to ride and bounce as high as they can go. A handy pump is included to keep the hoppy ball inflated. Tough rubber construction resists stains and punctures. Suitable for outdoor play only. Recommended for ages 3 years and up.
Choking - small parts
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We bought a few of these and put them in the backyard for some toddler fun. As the majority of the kids were under the age of five, I was concerned that they wouldn’t know what to do with these. But all of the kids found a way to enjoy these hoppy ball toys!
Some of the toddlers enjoyed sitting on them, while other toddlers enjoyed sitting on them while their parents held their hands or feet and rolled them back and forth over the top. The older kids enjoyed sitting and bouncing on these as intended.