Toysmith Hoppy Ball (18-Inch)
|Price:||$15.56 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$4.43 (22%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This colorful bouncing ball features a sturdy handle and invites children to ride and bounce as high as they can go.
- A handy pump is included to keep the hoppy ball inflated.
- Tough rubber construction resists stains and punctures.
- Suitable for outdoor play only.
- Recommended for ages 3 years and up.
- Challenge your children's imaginations and keep them active with Toysmith.
- Committed to providing the most imaginative toys along with the highest safety standards, Toysmith has toys appropriate for all age groups.
- Toysmith offers toys for any kind of play: active play, science and discovery, arts and crafts, impulse and novelty toys, and nostalgic retro classics.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Top Customer Reviews
As other reviewers have commented on similar products, this ball is pretty small. It's a good size for my three and four-year olds, but my seven year old daughter is definitely too tall. If I order any more of these, I'll look for a brand that comes in a bigger size, because I'd hate for them to outgrow it right away.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love using the hoppy ball. Quality good and arrived as expected.Published 3 months ago by Gail M. Lehman
My granddaughter absolutely loves this hoppy ball. I used an electric air pump to inflate it, which was really easy.Published 3 months ago by Unikiam
Cheap product. Started deflating within a few weeks without them being used. Ok for price, just a hassle to keep airing them up.Published 3 months ago by SafeT
I ordered two of these balls and they came in different materials and sizes when I inflated them.Published 9 months ago by Joseph Nesmith
The hoppy ball is not high quality. Popped after a few months of use.Published 10 months ago by Marissa9581
We ordered this in advance for a party we were having. We used it for 1/2 of the party and it popped with a large gash in it. Read morePublished 10 months ago by Sara Worley