Lyft Industrial Deals Fall Reading Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Alexa on Mobile Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 136 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 145 reviews
on September 8, 2010
As others reviewers mentioned, the Toysmith Doll Care Set is not exactly as pictured and it appears that each bag might contain different items. For example, the picture has bright colors and different labels than I received in our Doll Care Set. Our colors were pastel and the labels were different. That being said, it contained a lot of doll stuff in one package for a fairly cheap price. It contained two magic bottles, one with milk and one with juice. I bought two of those magic bottles for Christmas for at least $5, so for that reason alone, it's a good deal to me. It came with two bibs - one fabric one and the plastic one that is pictured in purple. It came with a doll potty. It also came with a plate and spoon and fork for the doll, as well as a sippy cup. It also contained assorted rubber ducky, lotion bottle, and other containers. Overall, I think it's a good buy, but just know that's it's sort of a surprise, like a Woot bag, where you get a lot of different doll stuff in one bag, but you can't be 100% sure exactly what you'll get and what color.
11 comment| 72 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 3, 2017
For the price, this set is plentiful and the quality is slightly better than I expected. I wasn't expecting really high quality given that the pieces are plastic and there's a lot included for $15. I also know that my daughter is going to lose about half the pieces and don't want to buy Melissa and Doug or American Girl stuff until she's older and more responsible. My biggest complaint is that the cup and bottle have a rounded bottom and they don't stand on their own. I don't understand why, but it makes them difficult to play with. All of the toiletries have flat bottoms and stand easily.
on October 28, 2016
I like this set, I can use the pieces & the bag for this & that. I think it would be good for my AG Bitty Baby Doll. I think the pieces are good quality, & they'll last a good long time, despite what other reviewers say. Good price, too. Please stop saying it's 'dollar store quality'! Not everything at the dollar store is cheap quality! I plan to buy this again soon!
on September 14, 2017
This is ok for the money I paid for it. It came with a broke hair bush but, everything else was ok. Was not going to return for 1 broken piece because i needed it for my daughters birthday. So I had no time.
on July 9, 2017
Bag started to fall apart rather quickly, but the toys have held up pretty well. Kids love the variety of baby accessories.
on December 9, 2016
The items in the bag were used at first when I got this for my niece but they aren't very "fun" and you can't really use or play with a lot of it and in the end the bulk of the contents were thrown away because they just had no use. But we did end up keeping the bag for doll clothes and the bag was great - easy to clean, good size for baby misc.
on September 8, 2017
My seven-year-old loved it
on April 9, 2017
Good
on November 14, 2016
It had a lot of pieces and my granddaughter loved it.
on February 7, 2017