Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 35 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 41 reviews
on August 27, 2015
We use this twice a week for probably 20+ minutes at a public library, and it is a trooper! It cranks out the bubbles without lagging, doesn't eat batteries like most of our other machines, blows the bubbles farther away from the table than the others, and is easy to carry without spilling (nice balanced handle). I need 4 more of these!
on September 22, 2013
This company did allow me to return the item at no cost to me, however, it broke on the second use. Now I have a very sad toddler and have to go in search of a more durable toy.....
on January 30, 2010
I purchased this as a fun activity for grandma and 15 month old grandson. As a speech/language pathologist I always look for toys that have speech/language development potential as well as the fun element. This bubble machine served both my purposes. Worked well, lots of fun. My only negative is that a 15 month old is quick to grab and upset anything in his reach, and he did that with this toy. All the "bubble stuff" spilled out and the machine had to be refilled. Solution: keep out of the reach of little ones.
on April 29, 2012
I bought this toy for my toddler son. He loved it! Blows enough bubbles for him to chase acros the backyard. Then the switch broke. No big deal, I thought. I had purchased two. Well, the next one the switch broke in less than a month. Try explaining that to a two year old! The toy was fun but not long lasting. We have been through three in a year. Each one the switch stops working long before the batteries did! The fun was good while it lasted.
on August 21, 2011
I work in a classroom of children with autism and many of my kids first words are "bubbles" and "more." This machine makes everyone happy. This is my second machine of this exact kind. The other machine lasted two years and was used multiple times daily. We take it everywhere.....outside, the gym, the hallway. It is very important to empty the machine regularly, take the batteries out, and give it a good rinsing. Otherwise the bubble solution gets sticky and the machine does not work as well.
on August 25, 2010
This bubble machine is not very kid friendly. It spills out all the bubble soap if a child moves it. There is a handle so it looks like it should be able to be carried. And if it is placed on the ground, the tiny bubbles it produces don't go up very high. I bought it to replace another kind that made lots of wonderful varied sizes of bubbles and didn't spill bubble soap - but it's motor never worked consistently. So I am not happy with this one!
VINE VOICEon May 30, 2007
I bought this bubble machine as one more prop for my girlfriend's birthday surprise. When I used it during the birthday party, it didn't produce a noticeable number of bubbles. Do not purchase this bubble machine expecting to fill up a room with bubbles. Think of it more as a personal bubble blower, good for fun for yourself and maybe a couple friends/kids/pets. Two bottles of bubble solution are included, but they run out extremely fast - the first bottle was spent in about 15 minutes. Nonetheless, it's easy to make your own bubble solution from soap (google it).

In short, to not mislead consumers, either the "turbo" or the "machine" should be removed from the product name. Lots of fun anyways though.
on May 12, 2014
My kids love this toy they can't get anofe of it I've had it for a week and had to change batteries 2 time its thought my youngest to say bubble lol its was wroth it to see the smiles on my kids face when I ttun it on
on May 25, 2011
i work with toddlers and both the children and myself love bubbles. this machine was cheaper and more durable than all other machine that i have purchased.
on January 3, 2016
Has held up well, make sure not to tip or let the battery compartment wet.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question