Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dress Your Own Snowman Kit
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM

on March 10, 2011
Yeah, this stuff is cheap and made in China, but it holds up well and makes a great gift. Also provides a motivation for kids to do something active and outdoors on Christmas morning (great alternative to sitting on their butts playing with new gadgets). I gave it to my nephew and as he discovered the snowman's pipe, he hollered, "Oh no! Why does the snowman SMOKE?" Hilarious!
on March 4, 2014
We love this kit! It's been an extremely snowy winter, and we've gotten lots of use out of this kit. The pieces are sturdy and easy to use. We've even left them out and they've suffered through snow melts, freezing rains, and being snowed on top of again - and they all look good as new! Highly recommend.
on January 3, 2013
Both my wife and I think the kit is cute. It seems to be good for the money. I regret to say we haven't had the opportunity to use it yet. I'm certain it will be perfect for our little girl.

Just FYI. The kit does not include arms. I think that is obvious from the size of the box. No worries, I can cut a branch or two off a nearby tree.

"Remember, a snowman just aint no snowman at all if he don't got no arms. He's just a couple of big snowballs with eyes." LOL.
on January 25, 2012
This kit is super cute. We'll definitely be using it annually to make the perfect snowman. I do wish it came with a scarf, but overall a great product.
on February 16, 2014
We've used this snowman kit three times this year already. It's a little cheap. I had to glue the 'stick' back into one of the pieces for the mouth after one use. However, it works well enough for the price and I am happy I bought it.
on January 22, 2013
Year after year I build snowmen with my kids and we are scrambling to try to find everything for a snowman. This didn't cost much and I've given 2 to my sister since she has a large family! Can't wait for the snow!
on November 25, 2011
This kit is great! I loved the pieces and they are durable. I expect to get a lot of use out of this kit in the future. My grandkids already want one a kit of their own.The only downfall is that the hat is not big enough to use on most snowmen.
on December 29, 2013
My Floridian Grandson was going up north to see snow for the first time and I thought it would be cute for him to take the snowman maker, although you can use things from home of course. I think it was a great fun idea and gave him more excitement on the upcoming trip.
on December 29, 2012
I found the hat a little small and had to be carefull not to break the picks which hold the pieces in but it is very cold here and the snow turns icy hard ...for the most part this kit worked quite well
on February 22, 2013
This was the perfect kit to bring to the snow. Made a snowman, decorated it with the kit, took a picture, undressed the snowman and saved it for next time. It would have been fun to leave it "dressed" for everyone else to see.