BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now HTL17_gno

Toysmith TSM669-F Fireman Hat
Package Quantity: 1|Change

on June 3, 2017
An aspiring fireman's dream! I gave this as a gift to my nephew and he loves it. He wears it all the time. I was a little worried it would fit him, but he is 2 years old and it fits great
on January 3, 2016
My grandson got this for Christmas - he is 2 1/2 and it was the highlight of the day. He immediately put it on and wore it for the rest of the day. He would come over to me and hand it to me - I would put it back on his head and say - "you're the fire chief" and he would trot off happily, saying - "Chief, chief" So cute. Another reviewer complained about the badge on the front not being metal. I really don't think a toddler notices stuff like that - and metal might cause cuts or scrapes on their little hands - so this is no problem to me. It was a great gift - he absolutely loves it - I recommend for children who love hats like he does.
on February 25, 2016
Unfortunately, I cannot agree with other positive reviews. First of all, one of the pieces of the inner adjustable head strap was broken when it arrived. I gave it to my 2 yr.old grandson anyway and when he threw it down on the floor, part of the front brim of the fireman hat just broke right off.
I was very disappointed as was he, since I thought it would stand up to the playing habits of a 2 yr. old toddler boy. It doesn't seem like the plastic was that hard and it wouldn't stay on because the head strap had been broken and continued to loosen further upon usage.
on October 17, 2017
Although the hat was big for him, my grandson LOVED it. He is only 2 and the hat would fit a 5 year old much better. Solid construction that did not fail when it constantly fell off his head. Still looked like new.
on April 3, 2017
Such a fun hat for a two year old who loves firetrucks! Great value for money and I love that the hat is adjustable for my growing toddler. I have purchased this hat for two birthday gifts we love it so much!
on August 25, 2017
Very cute hat. My son had fun being a fireman. I deducted one star because it cracked after one day. But my son (4yo) is very rough. So I would have liked to get more use out of it, but it was fun and cute while it lasted!
on March 13, 2017
Super cute and durable hat! The adjustable band inside is not easy to adjust. This only makes a difference to me because I have two toddlers and would like to capability to quickly change it.
on December 27, 2016
I bought this as a gift to go along with the fireman theme for my 3 1/2 year old grandson. The hat is sturdy, but I paid more for this hat than some of the others offered as the picture showed a silver emblem. Instead I got the black and white sticker one that I did not want. I would send back but grandson is playing with it sou looks like I am the only disappointed one. Again, not what I ordered.
review image
on December 5, 2014
My grand son had a flimsy, halloween type helmet that had cracked and had duct tape on it. This one is very, very strong. It is almost indestructible. I wish the decal were in color, but the band inside is adjustable from his 2 year old head up to adults. Very high quality. And a price that was lower than I expected to pay.
on December 21, 2016
Perfect for the little fireman or firewoman. Looks like the real things. It's plastic, but durable and should last as long as the fascination with fire trucks does.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.