Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Toysmith My Sweet Baby Magic Baby Bottles
|Price:||$6.21 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- These lightweight plastic bottles appear to empty when the baby doll drinks, sparking the imagination and providing hours of enjoyment.
- The fluid level in each bottle decreases more quickly the farther its tilted.
- Each bottle is decorated with cute wraparound graphics to entertain young minds.
- This set includes one (1) baby milk bottle and one (1) baby juice bottle.
- Recommended for ages 3 years and up.
- Challenge your children's imaginations and keep them active with Toysmith.
- Committed to providing the most imaginative toys along with the highest safety standards, Toysmith has toys appropriate for all age groups.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Kids Love not cheap dollar store kinds will buy again when over usedPublished 5 hours ago by Billiejo Cardona
I bought these along with a baby for my two year old grand daughter for a Christmas gift. I used to have the same style baby bottles when I was a little kid and loved watching the... Read morePublished 8 hours ago by Barbara Christianson
5 yr old loves it. Appears that her babies are really feeding. Great pretend toy!Published 1 day ago by Kate
Good for the price. My two year old loves playing with these with her dolls.Published 2 days ago by Jenny Greba
Just like the bottles I used when I was younger. My daughter loves them.Published 3 days ago by Keely
I remember these bottles from when I was a little girl, and was so happy to see they are still made....after all these years. My two granddaughters love them as much as I did. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Beverly Ball
My kids love how they can feed the baby and the bottles feel right back up..and they are a great size for little handsPublished 4 days ago by krystle rich
Granddaughter Loved them! And so did her baby lol, well made and drained down well, I ordered them for the other little grandkids :-DPublished 7 days ago by kathleen presley