Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.92 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Toysmith Peg Game
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Classic wooden toy peg game
- Use strategy to remove all pegs but one
- Comes in a collectors box
- Challenging for the whole family
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
This classic wooden puzzle is a puzzle anyone in your family will enjoy! Jump the pegs to remove all but 1 peg from the board. Sounds easy? Give it a shot--we assure you, this is not as easy as it seems. Will challenge any puzzle master's IQ for hours. It also comes in a collectible box, making it a great gift for the classic toy collector in your family.
Top customer reviews
Now for the real reason I bought this puzzle. It's not just a puzzle! You can have a very satisfying, short, 2-player game with this equipment. The game is called called Nimbi and here are the rules.
0. Setup: Put 12 pegs in the board -- all except for the 3 corner pegs.
1. Decide who goes first.
2. On your turn you may remove 1, 2, 3 or 4 pegs.
3. If you remove 2, 3 or 4 pegs, they must be in a straight line.
4. The pegs you remove must touch each other in a continuous line as they rest on the board. In other words, you cannot remove pegs from a line if they have 1 or more holes or other pegs between them.
5. The object of the game is to leave your opponent with the last peg on the board. In other words, the player who takes the last peg loses. Alternatively, you can play that the player who takes the last peg wins.
That's it! Enjoy!