Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 37 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 47 reviews
on December 15, 2016
I ordered two- one for each of my kids. One didn't walk, the wind up mechanism was dead in arrival.
The second one lost its feet within a few hours.
I was buying them to replace one they lost a while back, this one is far from good.
on December 5, 2014
It arrived broken and was past the return/replace date so I can't get a refund. I bought this months ago because it was the only thing on my daughters Christmas list, it was to replace another one that broke. So, I ordered it months ago and didn't think to check to see if it worked when it came. I just opened the package tonight to give it to her for St. Nick and it's broken. I won't be buying another one since this was our 3rd chick and they all break within a few weeks. This one didn't even make it one second. Very disappointing and a big waste of money.
on April 14, 2017
It didn't wind up- the mechanism was broken when I took it out of the box. No winding or walking.
on July 25, 2012
Review - You wind it up and when you place it on a hard surface it moves forward with tiny hops. It's a thin hard plastic coated with soft fur. It is very soft, but no it is not squeezy fluffy. If you have a monster child it's going to break. If taken care of it will last a long time. I want to add that it's better off used for display. I don't know how long it would last if a child played with it all the time. Overall it's a simple cute toy & good price.

Tested - I bought a chick and a bunny toy. The bunny worked but this chick was defective. I remember seeing these on the shelves during easter as a child. Some of these on the store shelf would not work, most did work. That shouldn't turn you off from buying this though. Send it back and get another one! Being that the person I bought this for will use it just for display, I am going to just keep it.
on March 17, 2017
Broke quickly.
on October 4, 2015
As advertised. Properly drove my cat nuts. He couldn't decide fight or flight? Over and over again. The wife wasn't happy though.
on March 31, 2015
Just wanted and Easter basket stuffer without going to store. Hindsight I should have gone to the 99 cent store because that's all it's worth. Really not fluffy like the picture and gives you a few wimpy hops per windup. I expect it to break before the end of Easter Sunday.
on July 8, 2017
Horrible. Broke after one use.
on April 3, 2015
I bought this to go in my 16 month olds Easter basket. It arrived broken. It doesn't have any feet. It did not break in the mail because the feet are not in the box. It was mailed off broken. Absolutely ridiculous. Don't buy this item
on April 7, 2017
Cheap windup toy.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.