Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Shop Popular Services Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 11, 2011, 5:53:54 PM PDT
Mikal says:
Toyrus has this for 44.99
Save a few dollars or for those who dont want to pay full price upfront and wait to use a gift certificate.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11845160

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 19, 2011, 12:33:30 PM PDT
Thanks - I got my pre-order in with TRU thanks to your post. I come to Amazon looking for these posts now mostly, instead of looking to order games from them.

Posted on Nov 3, 2011, 12:50:37 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Nov 3, 2011, 12:52:50 PM PDT
J. S Thomas says:
Not bad...get your $10 off up front after taxes are added....wonder if it will come release day...just checked and it still available at the sale price. Wonder if TRU will offer anything like Amazons,

Amazon exclusive Underground Challenge Series which gives you access to two bonus cars and three events inspired by Need for Speed: Underground as well as Limited Edition features including the Lamborghini Aventador, Chevrolet Camaro ZL1, and the all-new Porsche 911 Carrera S along with five exclusive events.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Oct 11, 2011
Latest post:  Nov 3, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

This discussion is about
Need for Speed: The Run - Xbox 360
Need for Speed: The Run - Xbox 360 by Electronic Arts (Xbox 360)
3.6 out of 5 stars (216)