Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Toy State CAT Tough Tracks Pickups
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Gemini Syndrome Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

100%
Price:$19.99+ Free shipping

on July 11, 2015
2 year old loves his truck! He plays with it more than his other toys and I do believe if he could he would sleep with it. Has a little brother that will also be able to play with it when he gets bigger, because it's that durable.
on January 14, 2014
My five year old son loves this truck and I was pleased with the construction of the toy. It is nice and big. I have seen thicker plastic or metal trucks before in my 20+ years of parenting, but this is not a cheap plastic toy. I do feel it was totally worth buying. It's hard to find good stuff these days!
on January 11, 2013
We were looking for a toy truck for my son, and everything we saw was either way expensive or very flimsy. This one is neither. The wheels spin freely, the plastic is rigid, and the construction seems solid.

You won't go wrong purchasing this truck!
on July 7, 2014
Gave one as a gift and kept another for my son b/c it was such a big hit! Very durable (my kid loves to take trucks inside and outside) and much bigger than I expected. I didn't check out the measurements closely enough but either way it's a great truck!
on August 9, 2014
They are called tough trucks for a reason. I have had two jeep for my 5 and 3 year olds going on 2 years. They have been down slides and on camping trips with us ,among other things, and are still in good shape and NOTHING has broken on them. Trust me with three boys, I go though a lot of toys! All the Cat tough trucks are worth the money because they last!! I'm now buying a third jeep for my youngest so try each have one and there is no fighting.
on November 27, 2012
My son have had this truck for a while and he plays with it all the time. It is just a plain truck no fancy pieces or buttons. Sometimes I think they need just a plain truck! The quality is great he plays rough and it looks like new. So many toys are cheap and break but this one really has lasted and is his go to toy. I think it would be fine for a child 1-7, not sure why the age shows older. It might have come with a small guy or something can't remember. This is a great value.
on June 4, 2012
Even though this toy is stated on the packaging for an older child We bought it for my 1 year old as he had played with it at his Dr's office about a month prior and loved it.

Although he loves it I do not recommend this toy for a child who is crawling if you have a home with tile flooring as he or she can fall and hurt themselves while pushing it along. My son is still crawling and has slipped but hasnt hurt himself as our floor is carpeted.
on October 5, 2013
for a 2 year old this is a push toy, a great push around the yard- house- in the car- over the car- on my nice lawn and every where it can be push, my toddler love this car, and it's a solid build.
on April 30, 2013
Nice size, durable so far and my son loves it. He uses it outside in the dirt, places 'drivers' in the cab and pushes it down the drive - so far it's been a great purchase.
on July 20, 2013
Bought this truck for my nephew (1 yr old) and he loves playing with it. I actually picked it up at a yard sale for a few dollars. It's very durable.