Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 365 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 408 reviews
on January 18, 2015
This truck is wonderful! When it arrived it was boxed really well and was also wrapped in plastic! Its bigger then I thought it would be and has many features! I wasn't aware that at a push of 2 of the buttons the truck drives forward and backward! The other buttons talk, sirens blaze and it has rescue music with one button. Which leads me to tell you about a wonderful option of cutting off the sound without interrupting any of the other features! The ladder turns 360 and extends. My Son Loves this truck and it's one of his Favorites!!! This will be my go to for the next birthday gift I'll be buying!!
review image
on January 16, 2014
This was a gift for our 2 year old boy who has fallen in love with fire trucks. It's the perfect size for playing. The sounds are amazing, lights are great. But the draw back is the ladder. It's plastic, with that said it broke with in an hour of play on the side. No glues or epoxy's would work. It still functions, and it doesn't bother my 2 year old or 5 year old who plays with him. Maybe since the rest of the truck is a metal and hard plastic they shouldn't have skimped or used a thin plastic for the ladder.
on September 5, 2016
I'm a teacher at a preschool and I bought this play fire truck for the children in my classroom. The play fire truck we already had was broken so it was time to get a new one. What attracted me to this fire truck initially was the size, the flashing lights and sounds, and the fact that it would move by itself. The children did love this fire truck but after about 3 weeks the wheels wouldn't move anymore on the carpet, only on the tile. Sometimes the lights and sounds wouldn't work. Also the children broke the ladder off of the fire truck several times. So basically this fire truck couldn't stand up to the daily and almost constant use by preschool children but it may work better in a home setting.
on May 18, 2016
The truck is well-made and looks great, but it doesn't roll on its own... ie, the wheels don't spin. You have to push a button to make it roll forward a couple feet. My two-year-old loved it for about a week because of the lights and sounds and then became frustrated that he couldn't push it. He lost interest after that.
on December 2, 2013
I bought this fire truck and the police car by the same maker. My son loves them both.
Very well-built toys. I paid $17.24 + tax, for this truck and the same price for the car, but I see the price has already changed.
on January 3, 2015
My typical approach to electronic toys is to remove the batteries, but this fire truck is great. It has two arrow buttons that make realistic siren sounds and move the fire truck forward or backward (about 5 feet on our hardwood floor or about 2.5 feet on our rugs). It can also be pushed manually if desired. The other five sounds include some instrumentals (don't know what that one's about but it's nice and kind of amusing) and various fire engine-related sounds (one of them says something about an ETA in 2 minutes). None of the sounds are too loud or annoying. Two potential caveats-- my 2.5 year old is quite careful, so the ladder is no problem but it is a flimsier plastic than the rest of the truck. Also, my son is over his phase of wanting every door to open, but these do not.
on March 3, 2017
Outstanding! i'm retired fireservice, and we bought this for my grandmotioned he was thrilled with all of the functions. He has a love for firetrucks, as do all boys and girls. It has many talking alarms, as well as lights and siren, as well as forward and reverse motion; CODE #3
on June 26, 2014
We gave this to my son for Christmas when he was 3-and-a-half. He loves it!

It is a great size for him, and even for his 6 year old sister when she plays with him. It runs forward and back automatically depending on which buttons are pressed, and it has a siren, a horn like a fire truck would blow in traffic, and a voice that calls out a few sayings. The sounds are plenty loud enough for him to enjoy, but not so loud that they pierce adult eardrums! The only problem it's had was when one of the black "fire hoses" on the side (which are actually rigid plastic tubes) slipped out of place, but sliding it back in and adding a dot of superglue took care of that.

Based on the quality and his enjoyment, we're probably going to add the ambulance and police car to the family rescue force over the next year or so.
on July 13, 2017
Having firefighters in the family, toy fire trucks are a must have for the young ones and there have been many. This is the one that we all seem to like the best. Sound quality is better than most if not all of them. The lights are really exciting for the kids and the performance is the best overall that we have found.
on December 14, 2013
My nephew's favorite fire truck. It is a bit noisy, but it still works after some intense playing and banging around. I love the attention to detail and the fact that it hasn't broken and no pieces have come off of it.