|Item Weight||3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||10.25 x 8 x 5.5 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||TG-C02|
TRACGRABBER Tire Traction Device for Snow, Mud and Sand – for Cars and Small SUVs, Set of 4 – Easy to Install, Get Unstuck Fast – A Snow Traction Mat or Snow Chain Alternative
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- GET UNSTUCK WITH TRAC-GRABBER - a quick, simple and effective solution when your vehicle is stranded in all types of terrain and adverse weather conditions. Rescue yourself with this must-have vehicle recovery tool - no need for expensive tow trucks
- HOW DOES IT WORK – these tire traction straps help your slipping tires get unstuck from poor traction situations such as snow, ice, sand or mud. A perfect car emergency kit item for winter weather and a must-have device for hunters and outdoor adventurists
- HOW TO USE - install at first sign of losing traction. Secure one Trac-Grabber to each drive wheel and keep front tires straight. Clear away any resistance. Slowly apply power (5mph) and let the Trac-Grabbers engage, lift and move the vehicle to stable terrain
- THE ULTIMATE TIRE GRABBER - recommended for use on your 4×4 and All-Wheel drive Cars, ATV’s and UTV’s. Each block measures 8" (L) x 3" (W) x 1" (D). Strap Size 1.5" x 39"
- BE PREPARED THIS WINTER – this easy to install emergency car kit device can be used over and over again. Made with durable and premium EPDM rubber, heavy duty "D" rings, reinforced tire straps and carrying bag for easy storage
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare with similar items
EASE2U E Snow Chains, Tire Chains for Suvs, Cars, Sedan, Family Automobiles,Heavy Trucks with Update Adjustable Lock for Ice, Snow,Mud,Sand,Applicable Tire Width 215-315mm/8.5-12.4in(6 Pack)
Security Chain Company QG20074 Quik Grip Light Truck Traction Chain Rubber Tightener - Set of 2
EVTIME Emergency Devices Tire Traction Mat, Portable for Snow, Ice, Mud, and Sand Used to Car, Truck, Van or Fleet Vehicle (24in)
MAXSA 20333 Escaper Buddy Traction Mats for Off-Road Mud, Sand, & Snow Vehicle Extraction (Set of 2), Orange
TruckClaws II Tire Traction Aid
|Sold By||Firefly Buys||Ease2U Direct||Amazon.com||EVTIME Direct||Amazon.com||TruckClaws Official|
|Item Dimensions||10.25 x 8.00 x 5.50 inches||—||7.00 x 5.40 x 1.20 inches||—||48.00 x 14.40 x 5.00 inches||—|
|Size||Car/Small SUV – Set of 4||Tire 8.5-12.4in||Light Truck||24in||Standard||Standard Truck Claws Kit|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Stuck in snow, mud or sand?
|Trac-Grabber for Cars & Small SUVs||Trac-Grabber for Trucks & Large SUVs||Trac-Grabber for Oversized Off-Road Tires||Trac-Grabber for Wide Track or Super Single Trucks|
|Vehicle Size||Cars, Small SUVs, ATVs & UTVs||Trucks & SUVs||Oversized vehicles with a tire girth of over 40"||Most commercial vehicles including dump trucks, cement trucks and delivery trucks|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As an added bonus, the Trac-Grabber customer service is PHENOMENAL. I used their website to contact them on NEW YEARS DAY and I got a personal response with the answer I was looking for 2 hours later! I was blown away! I can't imagine better customer service from a company these days.
Putting these on was super easy. My truck has the custom wheels with the big star pattern with big gaps that are easy to reach through. I just threaded these around each of the rear rims/tires and strapped them tight. I fired up the truck, and within seconds I was out of my ice-cups and unstuck! These seem like they would work in most situations i've been in where I was stuck with tires spinning.
When I was considering buying them, I was worried about the quality of construction, from the pictures the straps looked flimsy. Well, I was wrong! The straps are very heavy nylon webbing like you'd use for a tow-strap. The d-ring buckles are heavy duty as well, and these things are built tough.
This was an excellent investment. Good design, Good performance.
The hard part came when it was time to remove them. As others mentioned, the tension on the belts goes way up once you use them; they were causing the tires to bulge! This kit should really come with a large screwdriver to pry open the buckle, and instructions on how to do that. I may have destroyed one of the belts getting them off (screwdriver tore it up getting grip). Took about 30 minutes to remove them.
So, 4 stars because they got me free, but no 5th star for lack of an included beefy screwdriver, or any screwdriver (I guess they assume you'll have a spare good one? And keep it with the grabbers?) , and for how long it took to remove them. Can't say I have a better idea for how to make these remain as functional as they are and easier to remove, but then again I'm not in the design business. Not sure whether they'll be good for more than one additional use, too, as they got torn up in the extrication-from-mud process, as well as just removing them from the truck. Still way cheaper than a tow (likely $500+ from where I was located, 100+ yards from a road), even if only able to use them once. Likely to give these as gifts, with a screwdriver added to the package.