Tracer360 – Revolutionary Illuminated & Reflective Vest for Running or Cycling with Multicolored LED Fiber Optics (Women & Men, Adjustable, Lightweight, Weatherproof Gear for Jogging & Biking)
|Price:||$59.95 - $111.26|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- ALL THE COLORS IN ONE VEST – Change between 6 super bright solid colors - Red, Blue, Purple, Pink, Green, and Orange AND 5 eye catching multicolor flashing modes – Our special illumination modes are based on visual science to give visibility to you and warning to motorists. Modes are easily selectable at the press of a button, easy to access if you're walking, running, playing ultimate frisbee, riding a horse, or even riding a motorcycle.
- TRUE 360 DEGREE ILLUMINATION, REFLECTIVITY, & FLUORESCENCE – Unlike other reflective running vests and hi viz cycling gear, our flexible fiber optic cables, and 3M reflector chest belts actively keep you safe by alerting distracted drivers and traffic before their headlights are on you. The unique X shape of the led lights guarantees a larger visibility area, illuminating both sides of the body and making you visible from over a quarter mile in any direction
- LIGHTWEIGHT, BREATHABLE, & EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE – If it’s for a short jog in the morning with the kids, walking your dogs in the evening, or an all night solo ride, at only 6.5 oz – you’ll forget you’re wearing it. Using High Quality Sports Mesh and elastic makes the Tracer360 Sweat Resistant, Chafe-free, comfy to wear. The slim, minimalist design ensures minimal fabric-to-body contact, less sweat-trapping, and helps it not interfere with your HRM (heart rate monitor)
- HIGHLY ADJUSTABLE - WEAR IT ANYTIME OF YEAR – Expand it to fit over your cold weather coat or jacket or adjust it down to fit more snug on t-shirts or singlets during those hot summer night activities. Experience a perfect fit and zero bounce, no matter the season or clothes, Spring, Summer, Fall, or Winter, the Tracer360 will go as long as you do, even rain and snow won't slow you down with the water resistant design
- ENGINEERED FOR EXCELLENCE– Noxgear was founded by engineer athletes, who continue to apply the same rigor and discipline as they did designing rockets and robots to providing you a 5-star product with 5-star customer service.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Revolutionary Visibility Vest
Run or cycle with maximum visibility wearing the lightweight (6.5 oz), intelligently illuminated and 3M reflective Tracer360 Visibility Vest. This is one of the most innovative and effective high viz safety vests available. The all-season/rain-proof design is ultra-comfortable, incredibly durable and adjustable to be worn over a t-shirt or your favorite cycling or running jacket. Perfect for night running, early morning bike commutes and everything in between. A headlamp or running light can’t provide the type of eye-catching, 360° illumination of the Tracer360. Even the best reflectivity, on your running shoes to your high viz jacket, is only effective in the path of headlights. The Tracer360’s unique, multi-color illumination modes are based on visual science and tailored to catch the attention of today’s smart phone-distracted drivers. The vest uses two powerful, efficient CREE LEDs. The five dynamic illumination modes are software-controlled and combine flash, strobe and blink modulation across a variety of colors dramatically increasing visibility and safety. Also the Tracer360 includes six solid colors. It also works great as a PT belt. With superior breathability and minimal fabric-to-body contact the Tracer360 won’t trap sweat. It also won’t interfere with your hydration belt. Be ready to hit the road for your next nighttime run or evening bike ride in this powerfully illuminated and 3M reflective vest.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I like the low profile and lightweight design; however, it is not rechargeable and requires multiple AAA batteries. This means it can run longer on a low charge but will remain in the red (low battery indicator) for a long time before the batteries finally die. It can mean needing to carry spare batteries if the vest has been in the red a while. I think this would benefit from a rechargeable battery option.
It comes with multiple light options: rainbow pulse, rainbow strobe, rainbow cycle, solid pulse, solid strobe, and solid static. The colours are white, blue, green, purple, pink, and red. The vest will turn red when the battery is low so I don't recommend choosing red as your default colour. The downside is that you have to cycle through the options with the on/off button so it can take a little time.
The chest strap is an elastic safety yellow with reflector strip and connects in front with a quick release clasp. The straps are also adjustable with plastic cinches. You may have to ajust the width as the vest does move a bit when running. The shoulder "straps" are plastic, similar to fibre optic cables. They attach at both ends to the LED emitting housing and pass through the elastic chest harness in front. There are two plastic toggles in front to adjust the fit as well. The toggles do slide as you move and I've found I've had to constantly adjust the harness. I'm a female and I found the harness to drift to one side and the "straps" getting in the way or falling off my shoulder. A male user may not experience the same problems.
The toggles also create kinks in the plastic cables which cause damage over time. Wearing the harness with a hip pack will also cause damage to the cables. I found one of the cables broken during a walk/run. It broke near where it attaches to the LED housing and I cannot find a way to reattach it without losing the LED directivity and therefore, the optimum illumination.
I've used it in light to heavy rain but, considering my experience with the LightHound, am leery of declaring it properly waterproof. It does seem to be relatively water resistant though. it definitely stands out well against a black outfit and makes me feel safer when on or near the road in low light. I think this would also be good for cyclists as it provides the kind of visibility and silhouette definition blinker lights can't.
I'm including a video of the LightHound harness to show how the colour cycling works. It's got the same set-up as the Tracer360.
Easily adjustable sizing
Multiple colour options
High illumination factor
Flimsy feeling design
Adjusting the vest is easy. The reflective chest band is elastic and keeps all the other components in place. The illuminated tubing is fixed at the rear and has adjustable anchor buttons on the front, so it's easy adjust the length of the tubing to fit your shoulders. I purchased the XL because the chest band is adjustable from 29-44 inches, so both my husband and I can use the unit. The power pack on the back has a button that allows you to turn the unit on/off and select the color(s) and mode (solid/flashing) you want to use. The product is very lightweight and does not interfere your movement. If it weren't such a glowing beacon of light, you wouldn't even notice it was there.
I tried it out for three runs last week and I'm impressed! It felt really weird to be so visible during my runs, but there was no question as to whether or not drivers were able to see me. Cars started moving over 500+ feet down the road, even when I was on the sidewalk.
This product is lightweight, provides free range of motion, is incredibly bright, and well worth the money. I'll be recommending the Tracer 360 to all of my friends that run in the early morning and at night.
I also purchased a clip on light (Lone Wolf Active Safety Light) from Amazon that works great with the Tracer 360. The clip on light illuminates the road and, more importantly, let's me see spiderwebs while running under low hanging trees.
Here is my feedback as a former competitive runner and who still tries to run as fast as possible off of 60-mile weeks and a limited number of workouts:
- you have to wear the chest strap rather tight to keep the back module from moving around
- it's not ideal to have to place the strap near the diaphragm where it is just uncomfortable and also gets in the way of any heart monitor strap you may have
- it causes shirts and jackets ride up a bit which leads to chafing
- it obviously keeps clothing tight against the body which causes more sweat
- it is not easy to clean once it is sweaty and smelly
- unless you get a get a size too small, the tubing is a bit loose around the waist and easily catches swinging hands when running (have to use bread ties in the back to keep the tubing tighter and closer to the body)
- the module seems unnecessarily big
- the clamps that keep the tubing in place end up damaging the tubing over time
It would be great to simply have tubing that could thread around the shoulders/waist of a normal lightweight reflective vest with a small battery case that could clip onto pants/shorts. However, as far as I know, that product doesn't yet exist and this might be the best option we have in the meantime.