Tracer360 – Revolutionary Illuminated & Reflective Vest for Running or Cycling with Multicolored LED Fiber Optics (Women & Men, Adjustable, Lightweight, Weatherproof Gear for Jogging & Biking)
- ALL THE COLORS IN ONE VEST – Change between 6 super bright solid colors - Red, Blue, Purple, Pink, Green, and Orange AND 5 eye catching multicolor flashing modes – Our special illumination modes are based on visual science to give visibility to you and warning to motorists. Modes are easily selectable at the press of a button, easy to access if you're walking, running, playing ultimate frisbee, riding a horse, or even riding a motorcycle.
- TRUE 360 DEGREE ILLUMINATION, REFLECTIVITY, & FLUORESCENCE – Unlike other reflective running vests and hi viz cycling gear, our flexible fiber optic cables, and 3M reflector chest belts actively keep you safe by alerting distracted drivers and traffic before their headlights are on you. The unique X shape of the led lights guarantees a larger visibility area, illuminating both sides of the body and making you visible from over a quarter mile in any direction.
- LIGHTWEIGHT, BREATHABLE, & EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE – If it’s for a short jog in the morning with the kids, walking your dogs in the evening, or an all night solo ride, at only 6.5 oz – you’ll forget you’re wearing it. Using High Quality Sports Mesh and elastic makes the Tracer360 Sweat Resistant, Chafe-free, comfy to wear. The slim, minimalist design ensures minimal fabric-to-body contact, less sweat-trapping, and helps it not interfere with your HRM (heart rate monitor.)
- HIGHLY ADJUSTABLE - WEAR IT ANYTIME OF YEAR – Expand it to fit over your cold weather coat or jacket or adjust it down to fit more snug on t-shirts or singlets during those hot summer night activities. Experience a perfect fit and zero bounce, no matter the season or clothes, Spring, Summer, Fall, or Winter, the Tracer360 will go as long as you do, even rain and snow won't slow you down with the water resistant design.
- ENGINEERED FOR EXCELLENCE – Noxgear was founded by engineer athletes, who continue to apply the same rigor and discipline as they did designing rockets and robots to providing you a 5-star product with 5-star customer service.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Enhance Safety: Make Yourself More Visible to Drivers
Darkness shouldn't keep you from enjoying a run, ride or walk. With the rising risk of incidents caused by distracted driving in mind, the Tracer360 was carefully engineered to provide you maximum visibility year-round, regardless of weather, without slowing you down.
Alert Distracted Drivers
- 360° Visibility up to 1/4 Mile
- LED Illuminated
- 3M Reflectivity & Fluorescent
- Up to 40 Hours of Battery Life
- Based on Visual Science
- Constant Brightness*
- Selectable Modes, All Included
* Patented electronics control brightness from start to finish (unlike most LED gear)
Lightweight, Adjustable Secure Fit
- Does Not Bounce
- Only 7oz.
- Adjusts to fit over any outfit
Adjustable around chest and over shoulders
Any Weather, Any Season
- Durable Design
- Works in Hot or Cold Temperatures
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Here is my feedback as a former competitive runner and who still tries to run as fast as possible off of 60-mile weeks and a limited number of workouts:
- you have to wear the chest strap rather tight to keep the back module from moving around
- it's not ideal to have to place the strap near the diaphragm where it is just uncomfortable and also gets in the way of any heart monitor strap you may have
- it causes shirts and jackets ride up a bit which leads to chafing
- it obviously keeps clothing tight against the body which causes more sweat
- it is not easy to clean once it is sweaty and smelly
- unless you get a get a size too small, the tubing is a bit loose around the waist and easily catches swinging hands when running (have to use bread ties in the back to keep the tubing tighter and closer to the body)
- the module seems unnecessarily big
- the clamps that keep the tubing in place end up damaging the tubing over time
It would be great to simply have tubing that could thread around the shoulders/waist of a normal lightweight reflective vest with a small battery case that could clip onto pants/shorts. However, as far as I know, that product doesn't yet exist and this might be the best option we have in the meantime.
If I had one gripe about it, I haven't quite dialed in the fit yet. The chest strap seems to shift up, although not horribly, during runs. Again, this might bother me more than others, but it's definitely not enough to keep me from highly recommending this product. Even though the band shifts, the battery pack stays in place, and I haven't noticed any distracting movement from it.
I'd choose this 10 out of 10 times over a safety vest.
I like the low profile and lightweight design; however, it is not rechargeable and requires multiple AAA batteries. This means it can run longer on a low charge but will remain in the red (low battery indicator) for a long time before the batteries finally die. It can mean needing to carry spare batteries if the vest has been in the red a while. I think this would benefit from a rechargeable battery option.
It comes with multiple light options: rainbow pulse, rainbow strobe, rainbow cycle, solid pulse, solid strobe, and solid static. The colours are white, blue, green, purple, pink, and red. The vest will turn red when the battery is low so I don't recommend choosing red as your default colour. The downside is that you have to cycle through the options with the on/off button so it can take a little time.
The chest strap is an elastic safety yellow with reflector strip and connects in front with a quick release clasp. The straps are also adjustable with plastic cinches. You may have to ajust the width as the vest does move a bit when running. The shoulder "straps" are plastic, similar to fibre optic cables. They attach at both ends to the LED emitting housing and pass through the elastic chest harness in front. There are two plastic toggles in front to adjust the fit as well. The toggles do slide as you move and I've found I've had to constantly adjust the harness. I'm a female and I found the harness to drift to one side and the "straps" getting in the way or falling off my shoulder. A male user may not experience the same problems.
The toggles also create kinks in the plastic cables which cause damage over time. Wearing the harness with a hip pack will also cause damage to the cables. I found one of the cables broken during a walk/run. It broke near where it attaches to the LED housing and I cannot find a way to reattach it without losing the LED directivity and therefore, the optimum illumination.
I've used it in light to heavy rain but, considering my experience with the LightHound, am leery of declaring it properly waterproof. It does seem to be relatively water resistant though. it definitely stands out well against a black outfit and makes me feel safer when on or near the road in low light. I think this would also be good for cyclists as it provides the kind of visibility and silhouette definition blinker lights can't.
I'm including a video of the LightHound harness to show how the colour cycling works. It's got the same set-up as the Tracer360.
Easily adjustable sizing
Multiple colour options
High illumination factor
Flimsy feeling design
Top international reviews
This time of the year people comment that all I need is a Santa hat and I'm covered.
After adjustment I barely feel it and their attachment system keeps things in place. The use of a light conduit instead of multiple LED's like others is a great idea and the reason for its light weight.
I will eventually purchase the optional additional reflective shoulder pieces.
All round good purchase and hoping it passes the test of time.
For running, there was no chafing, minimal shifting, and adjustable for all torso sizes. While biking, I heard an gasp of astonishment as I passed a pedestrian.
It cycles between several solid colours and some patterns with different flash patterns. It will flash green when you turn it off or on, then resumes whatever mode it had been on.
I would highly recommend this light. The only thing that could be improved is USB charging, but 3xAAA works just fine.
I got the small and it fits perfectly (162cm, 55kg, small frame). The straps don't move around, flap or shift while you run. The light pack on the back is securely attached to the belt and doesn't bounce around at all (one of my concerns at first). The pack also sits low enough on my back that my hair doesn't block it! (I have long hair...it gets in the way of most things...) The vest fits snug and not at all too tight, easily adjustable, doesn't dig in or chafe anywhere (not sure if the tubing will stick a bit to bare skin if you're in a tank top though). It also uses and comes ready with 3 AAA batteries which is awesome because those little disc batteries are just annoying and finicky to switch out.
The whole thing is well made, no rough edges, super light yet sturdy feeling, no funky cheap plastic smells.
The only downside would be that the on/off switch is on the back on the pack, so if you've already got it on, you need to do a little twisting and searching to get at the button. Not a big problem and not hard to get at, but it would be nice if the controls were on the front so you could switch through light patterns a little more easily while you've got the vest on and while you're moving.
Overall, would highly recommend for runners!
The noxgear Tracer360 is a very good product as it provides an appropriate amount of illumination and is suitable under almost all weather conditions. There is choice of either solid colours or flashing variations of colours to use and it is very light in weight. I have not had a chance to use it during snow or very cold conditions but I had no issues with it during a recent thunderstorm. I ordered the extra large size and found that it will fit over clothes as slim as a t-shirt to as bulky as a winter parka (I am almost six feet tall with a slim build). The most important aspect of this product is to ensure that the band which fits and rests at or just below the rib cage is snug but not tight.
My only concern about this product is that the plastic buckles which connect the right side of the band with the left is a bit too thin and may break with forceful use but it is a very useful product overall.
Updated review. Unfortunately the LED cable broke and there is really no way to fix it so it hasn't been used since it broke. Will be contacting supplier to see what can be done.