Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TNF TNF TNF  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 21, 2011
I am pretty amazed that I even have a touch screen phone when my carrier is TracFone.
I must say LG and TracFone have done an amazing job for their first touch screen phone.
I look forward to see what they come up with in the future.
---Things I like---
Ability to take videos (2.0 mgp)
Touch Screen is durable
Mp3 player
Nice texting keyboard (iPhone style)
---Things I dislike---
You must buy a micro sd card in order to
save mp3 files and large amounts of photos.
Does not come with usb cord to connect to computer.
Touch screen is a little slow.
Keyboard letters are kind of small, for my fingers at least.
on November 17, 2012
This cell phone is a great buy. It performs well compared with other much more expensive phones and offers a number of very useful functions such as very good MP3 player, a camera, a calender, a to-do list, as well as other neat things. It offers texting and WWW surfing, touch screen and Bluetooth as well. One of the features I use most is; I take a photo of the people in my call list with the LG800G "camera" and attach it to their numbers. I can then display their pics on the touch screen so that when I touch their pic the phone enlarges the photo and displays the opportunity to call or text them. When they call, their photo pops up full size on the screen.
For my life style this, under $40 dollar cell phone offers all the features I would really use in a $400 dollar smart phone.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 21, 2011
the phone on its own is ok. but tracfone as a serv. is not. it took me two days to get a phone no. that worked but not on their web site. got a new sim card that was supposed to fix the problem and they lost the phone no. i had used for over a week and could not get it back. i just wonted a nice phone that did not cost me a arm and a leg and a 2 year contract. the new ones get you triple min. and that good if you can get it to work for you. serv. is from india and they don't know anything and can't fix problems. buy it from tracfone not from amazone it might work better than mine. forget apps from tracfone or ringtones find them on line. tracfone don't have anything. get an extra battery and keep one charged cause they don't last as long as they say. also the screen will scrach easly. it gets three stars because it does work but loses the 2 stars because of tracfone support or lack of it. you may like it, if it works out of the box for you.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
Looking and seeing a lot of my friends buying the new touch cellphones at first I thought about becoming another buyer but with an afterthought I decided I'd get this one as I felt I didn't need all the fancy Apps and players on my cellphone as all I usually use my cellphone for is just to call or get into contact with someone. The deal breaker for me was the double minutes which makes getting a phone like this much more affordable, especially those of us trying to watch our budget in this time of Rescission and the massive lay offs that a lot of businesses have been doing these last three years, just a reminder to many people out there it may be nice to have the three hundred dollar newest model android phones and everything but just remember it won't help much when you have the contracts with AT&T or T-mobile and you're out of a job and stuck having to try and handle the cellphone bill payments you're going to have to make unless you willing to risk defaulting and paying the penalty early cancellation fees these companies will enforce as a friend of mine found out to his sorrow.
on March 10, 2012
This phone was purchased for my 9 year old nephew.

There are several issues with the phone. While the phone does make and take phone calls, and does appear to also text properly; from the first day the phone was activated--my nephew has received texts trying to sell him things...this is probably the provider, but still relevant to note. The touch screen is very nonresponsive, requires you to do very particular, and non intuitive movements, an at times does not respond to the touch at all.
At times when it closes, when you boot back up, it goes directly to camera.
Have not yet tried to upload music, as the phone does not come come with the data transfer cord, but will try this soon and update.
on December 14, 2013
Looks like a smart phone but it's really just a poser. The touch screen is not easy to use. I got this phone for my husband and he put up with it because he didn't want to hurt my feelings. But when I tried to make a call on it or text it was impossible! I'm glad I didn't have to dial 911! I bought him a slider phone instead and a kindle to fulfill his touchscreen wishes.
on July 25, 2011
I like the LG800G phone a lot! It is thin, light and truly a pocket phone. The QWERTY capability is very important to me. I have a serious hearing loss and do a lot of texting with family and friends. The cost savings I found by switching from Verizon to TracFone are amazing.
Nothing is perfect, of course. The negs I should mention include a very scratchable screen. One needs to get clear screen protectors from the get-go. There is a game called "Containers Block" that stopped working for me after a couple hundred rounds.
All in all, I recommend this phone very highly!
on June 4, 2012
This small Tracfone that fits in your hand. It is very easy to use yet you need a scan disk to send large videos and pictures. I Use everything on this phone from the alarm to the world clock. It all works very good and again easy.. Very clear pictures and videos. Three simple buttons that guide the use of this phone.I did this video while broadcasting my morning radio show. I did not say anything. Just showing the phone with the hard caseTracfone LG LG800G with 1200 Minutes and Triple Minutes for Life!! (Tracfone)
on August 28, 2011
This is the first time that l've tried LG PHONES. I'm glad that l decided to buy this one--TRACFONE LG 800G. The coverage is much better then my previous cell phone.Great phone.
on September 7, 2011
The only reason I gave this 4 out of 5 stars is because it is so hard to get apps for. Most of the app sites that you have to visit on your phone to download do not support this phone. However if you are not into apps and just want a cool phone to use. It is a good one. Iv not had any problems with the text messages like other users have. You MUST get a screen protector though, the screen on this phone will scuff easily. You can put movies on this phone and watch them.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.