- Paperback: 608 pages
- Publisher: Genealogical Publishing Company; 4 edition (May 9, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 080631897X
- ISBN-13: 978-0806318974
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 1.4 x 9.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 48 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #108,740 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Tracing Your Irish Ancestors: The Complete Guide. Fourth Edition 4th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Rebound" by Kwame Alexander
Don't miss best-selling author Kwame Alexander's "Rebound," a new companion novel to his Newbery Award-winner, "The Crossover," illustrated with striking graphic novel panels. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
John Grenham was the first Genealogist-in-Residence at the Dublin City Library and Archive. He is a Fellow of both The Irish Genealogical Research Society and The Genealogical Society of Ireland. Since 2009 he has written the "Irish Roots" column for The Irish Times.