- Paperback: 201 pages
- Publisher: University Press of Mississippi; 1st Paperback Edition edition (August 1, 1994)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 087805698X
- ISBN-13: 978-0878056989
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 0.8 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,634,951 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Tracing Your Mississippi Ancestors Paperback – August 1, 1994
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Inside Flap
An essential how-to guide for researching ancestral roots in the Magnolia State
From the Back Cover
Where do you begin? In what resources will you find likely clues to guide you through the genealogical maze? For both novice and veteran researchers here is a guide that answers questions abut how to find your ancestors if they resided in Mississippi or dwelled there briefly during their migration. Included in this valuable handbook are more than six hundred descriptive profiles and printed sources - colonial, territorial, state, and local materials - that can help you follow the clues of your search.