Trackimo GPS Tracker Mini 2G | Portable, Real Time, Waterproof, Great for Small Pets, Purses, Keychain, Vehicle | Free 1 Year Service
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- WI-FI and BLUETOOTH included: Unlike most GPS dog trackers, the Trackimo Mini dog tracker can track accurately indoors and out using existing WI-FI and Bluetooth for the last 100 feet, No passwords needed!
- FIND & TRACK YOUR PET anywhere, works worldwide: You will be able to track and locate your dog on your smartphone (Free Android & iPhone Apps) anywhere in the world as long as you have GSM 2G cell network coverage
- ONE IN THREE PETS GET LOST AT SOME POINT: With the Trackimo Mini dog tracker, your pet won't be one of them! You can add as many pets as you want to your account and keep track of all of them all the time!
- 1 Year cellular service included. Long Battery Life: Up to 96 Hours - Battery life depends on usage and your environment. You will get an alert when the battery needs to be charged.
- You will be able to check the location of your pet on your Smartphone using our App or on your computer web browser.
Visible screen diagonal
0" / 0 cm
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Top reviews from other countries
The signal on it is incredibly poor, meaning that it barely works at all where we bought it for - just outside a town in England. The reception is so bad that it will indicate that it knows where our dog is, when in fact she is across the road, across the neighbours large garden and in a field way beyond where we can see her or get to her.
The ‘geofence’ option can only be used seemingly in a rectangle that cannot be rotated or turned around, which is completely useless for the garden we bought it to use in, as it is at 45 degrees to the ‘geofence’ rectangle, which means our dog sets off the fence alarm either too soon if we make the geofence too small, or she doesn’t set it off at all, meaning that she can go on the incredibly busy rat-run road that the garden is next to. This aspect limit to the geofence is so silly!
Another frustrating feature is that the size can only be a rectangle and can’t be ‘plotted’ to the shape of a garden. Which may work in America, but does not work in the UK! A simple plotting feature world be incredibly useful!
The battery life for the tracker however is good! We charged it at the end of each day of use.
We were just not happy with this tracker overall. We don’t even use it for our dog anymore as it so frequently tells us that she is in a completely different location to the one she is in.
I’m not sure if there may be some improvements or updates to the software that the tracker works with in time, but currently this is not a good tracker for our dog!
Battery life isn’t very good, have to recharge every two days. Instructions aren’t very clear either, ones on line seem to relate to different model entirely.
However I have given tracker 4 star for the reassurance it provides
Ein Geofence lässt sich über die unübersichtliche App mit Geduld einrichten und währe ebenso wie die Funktion Bewegungsmeldung prima, wenn man sich darauf verlassen könnte. Das Gerät und vor allem die App erscheinen nicht ausgereift.
Für meinen Zweck (Kater im Freien laufen lassen und wiederfinden) ist das Gerät nicht geeignet.
Ich werde es deshalb zurückgeben.