Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services SneakyPete SneakyPete SneakyPete  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Format: Paperback|Change

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 17 reviews
on January 18, 2015
As I am always on the lookout for diverse books, I love this series. Yee's little girl is so curious and quirky. And I feel as if it perfectly captures how a child would go out and play and experience nature. My 3 year old loves Tracks in the Snow because while containing images and lessons about winter it also contains a "mystery" - who made the tracks in the snow? My daughter always points out that finding the mitten is like finding a clue. Fun book. We also own Yee's take on summer and would buy more from this author.
on March 19, 2017
on September 10, 2016
I love this sweet little book. My daughters loved it when they were younger, so I got it as part of a baby shower gift. I was disappointed it no longer came in hardback, but it's still a very nice rhythmic story with a cute ending.
on May 14, 2012
One of our favorites. Really, really cute. We read this book over and over when our son was young - even in the summer!
on September 10, 2014
Amazing book to incorporate into an Orff musical lesson. Wonderful for a younger grade winter performance.
on November 16, 2015
An excellent book to teach students how and why to mark their text!
on January 20, 2016
Great book for kindergarten science class
on March 4, 2015
Great story. The children enjoyed it.
on February 18, 2016