- Series: International Library of Psychology, Philosophy, & Scientific Method
- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (October 17, 1981)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 041505186X
- ISBN-13: 978-0415051866
- Product Dimensions: 5.4 x 0.5 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 7 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #932,840 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus: German and English (International Library of Psychology, Philosophy, & Scientific Method) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Text: English, German (translation)
Original Language: German
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
everything else is good quality.
Wittgenstein's mysticism can be summed up like this. The word "hornet" connects somehow with the real insect, but, when I try to explain what the connection is, I am left with nonsense--this is the mystic--it is how the world is "this is the mystical."
He writes only a few lines about God, but I think he acomplishes more than most writers on this subject, since, as he points out in his "motto": "All that a man knows can be said in three words."