Traction Cleats Ice Snow Grips Crampons Shoes Boots
- STRONGER&SAFER SPIKES: Featured 19 high quality Stainless Steel Spikes per foot and firm chain system, providing excellent traction on a variety of terrain or other worst conditions, keep you safe and injury-free
- DURABLE&STRETCHY MATERIAL: Made from Thermoplastic Elastomer(TPE),5mm thicker than ordinary rubber,till strong performance under -45°C.Easy to put on&off with adjustable strap.Won't tear or snap,ensure long-lasting comfort and durability
- WIDELY USED&UNISEX: Suitable for male and female of any age including teenagers,adult,elders. Used on angled terrain,ice roads,icy driveway,mud and wet grass,dangerous sections of trail,etc.Great for trail running,hiking,and ice fishing
- FLEXIBLE&POCKET SIZE: Suitable for various kinds of sports,hiking shoes,boots,mountaineering boots. The Strap ensures more comfort and safety.Portable and lightweight,can be put into the carry bag included and will not take up much space
- CUSTOMER SERVICE: If there are any problems within 12 months, please just contact us 7*24 customer service, and we will reply you in 12 hours
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
*Material:Stainless Steel and TPE
*Shoes type: Hiking boots, Sport shoes, Fishing boots and mountaineering boots,etc. How to use?
1. Toes into the sign of FRONT
2. Stretched to the heel,can be fixed
3. The front of wire and toe cap should keep a line
4. Use the Strap to keep the ice cleats solidly attached to shoes How to save?
*Just wash it with clean water. Keep clean and dry after use.
*Be sure to be kept sealed after dry and avoid exposure to sun.
*Take care of your Crampons and it will take care of you.Warm Tips:
1. NOT Recommended for indoor use.
2. This product DOES NOT include the shoe/boots. The pictures are only to show more item details for your reference.
3. The "L" mark on crampons means size "Large", not meaning "Left". There is no Left or Right difference for crampons products.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 8 x 7.25 x 1.25 inches; 13.62 Ounces
- Item model number : TCB-M
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : September 5, 2018
- Manufacturer : Cimkiz
- ASIN : B07H4BL4KL
- Best Sellers Rank: #2,164 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now, the real reason I'm really writing this review is because it seems to me that a lot of people couldn't figure out how to use the velcro straps that came with the campons. It took me a few minutes actually, but eventually I figured it out.
What you'd need to do is put the crampons on your footwear, then make a loop with the velcro strap by sliding the trap underneath one side of the elastic band (velcro side up), and make a loop with the metal ring. Then, pull the strap across your foot, and slide the velcro underneath the elastic band on the other side. Secure the velcro strap over the top after adjusting and you're set.
If you're still confused, please see the attached pictures.
Top reviews from other countries
Walking with camera gear and not having to worry about slips is a unbelievable plus. Speedy delivery but the box was damaged (entirely opened) and straps missing. Emailed customer service and the reply back was speedy that replacement straps are on the way. Woo hoo
The crunch and sound of ice underneath my boots is great.
Received missing straps and they adds an extra set !!
Came across other hikers who used other cleats and I do not worry about missing cleats or non grip on my boots
These babies give you the assurance even walking on snowy terrain that you have the traction.
Walking or jogging uphill or downhill I am definitely worry free
I remove the cleats to “dry” on the floor mat until the next day use . Just make sure they dry in the shade not in sunlight.
-easy to install on my boots
-solid grip on ice and on hard snow
-the package is small and easy to bring anywhere
-some snow can stick between the boot and the crampons
They are amazing! Great grip! Easy to mount on your boots/shoes.
Unless you go on fresh snow, these are way better than snowshoeing!