Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Tracy Anderson: Dance Cardio II” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 55% off the $14.98 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Tracy Anderson: Dance Cardio II
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Advancing on the dances that you learned in my first dance DVD, this workout adds more complicated choreography and dance sequences to follow as you progress in your ability and skill level. Cardio is just as an important component as your muscular structure work and my dance DVDs should be used in conjunction with either the mat DVD or the Perfect Design Series depending on your ability. The goal of these DVDs is to excel your ability enough so that you are able to reach the level of Metamorphosis, which is customized by body type and gives you the most personalized workout available.
Top Customer Reviews
Since it is natural to compare this DVD to her other dance DVD, here are some notes if you are comparing:
1) The music is MUCH better than in her other DVD. I enjoy that heavy dance, 4-beat when dancing as it really helps me to keep my rhythm.
2) This DVD has more variety of moves and isn't the same few steps for the entire song. You do repeat sequence(s) - yes with an S - during the songs, but unlike her other DVD, it makes it much more fun to do a longer and more challenging sequence of dance moves.
3) Tracy free-styles in the middle of a few songs Meta-Dance Cardio style. It is a nice break that is missing from the other DVD where it's the same sequence over and over. During a few songs, she'll break up the one run or two runs from the next with some simple jumping moves. It's a nice reset.
4) This one moves much faster.
5) The set, for me personally, is much more appealing. It looks exactly like the set in her Perfect Design series (as this was the D.C. partner to that set). And I love the set, her clothes, etc.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It isn't filmed well. The camera zooms in a lot and unfortunately it's distracting and confusing to follow. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Brooke
I love Tracy! But she has come a long way since this. This is an excellent video to gauge your cardiovascular fitness. The dance sequences really challenge you. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Avid Shopper
I am sure I will love it when I learn all the steps! I do not know why but this one is harder for me to learn than her other ones, maybe I am just getting old:)Published 18 months ago by J. Smith
She is so boaring, this workout is rediculious. I would never recommend it to anyone. A big waste of money.Published 19 months ago by Leslie Blankenship
I was really nervous when I started watching the breakdown of this DVD, which is crucial by the way. I'm not a dancer and I was intimidated. Read morePublished 21 months ago by Kelly M
I suggest you try her first dance cardio to see if you like this. Her workouts aren't for everyone. But if you loved her first cardio then you will love this one. Read morePublished 23 months ago by Jennifer