Tracy Anderson: The Method For Beginners
No enhanced packaging
|Additional DVD options||Edition||Discs||
|New from||Used from|
|Watch Instantly with||Rent||Buy|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Tracy Anderson has created her fitness method based on empowering the small muscle groups and engaging those muscles to support the large muscle groups. These 30-minute programs will work your entire body as you begin to build connectivity between your muscles and throughout your body. These programs are an enhanced introduction to the Tracy Anderson Method and are designed for all abilities. All of the exercises and moves are for beginners and they engage your body as you increase your strength. This is a fun way to tone your body as you build on the basics of the Tracy Anderson Method.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is the FIRST one to really give you good instructions throughout! It is truly for the beginner! There are less reps with each exercise and she goes slowly AND talks to you the entire time! She is encouraging too. This may be too easy for the seasoned TA vet, but she really does emphasize position. It would be a good quick workout on days you don't have time for her longer DVDs. If it's not enough, then do both workouts! There are 2.
So here is why I gave it 4 starts instead of 5. I really thought as I was going through it, 'wow, this one is totally 5 stars!' Then I got to the end, which is cardio, and there was no cool down! Nada! I really would have liked a little something...anything! You have your heart pumping and then she's like, "Bye!" Other than that, I totally recommend this one! It's great to get you started!
If you have fallen out of working out, need something simple to get going again, or want a great intro to the Tracy Anderson Method than this DVD is a perfect option. Tracy takes a lot of time to explain to you how to do the moves correctly for the most effective workout and the best results. I did the 1st workout for ten days and then the 2nd work out for ten days and felt stronger and more prepared to jump into Tracy's 1st Post Pregnancy workout.
1) Great intro to Tracy's method.
2) Clear vocal instructions from Tracy on how to do each move.
3) Tracy is, as usual, very kind and patient without being patronizing as she works you through each segment.
1) If you are familiar with the TAM method you know that they reuse the same music over and over again. This workout is no exception.
2) Once you've gotten familiar with Tracy's instructions you might find them to be a bit disruptive as you try to smoothly go from one move to the next. I just memorized most of it by the time I had done the 2nd one a few times and would just stop the video while I did all the moves.
3) No cardio. If you want to pair this with cardio you should pick up one of her other DVDs to pair this with.