|Print List Price:||$15.00|
Save $10.01 (67%)
Trade Wars (The RIM Confederacy Book Book 9) Kindle Edition
|Length: 297 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration with Whispersync for Voice. Add narration for a reduced price of $1.99 when you buy the Kindle book.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
Rudnick has captured all of the great elements of Sci-Fi, with exceptional Characters, an outstanding story, some brilliant Tech, wonderful Aliens, and tied it all together in that classic style that is not only so easy to read, but is so enjoyable as well.
Scott, our lovable rogue of a Captain has moved to the rank of Admiral now, and this time around, he finds that he has to run the Barony Navy, not just a ship. This brings with it a whole set of new problems, and some interesting new perks as well. We get introduced to some new characters in this book, there are some references to the up-coming wedding between the Admiral and his Royal Fiancé, but the main focus is the source of the Title of this episode.
The Leudies and the Faraway have both had enough of each other, they want to rid the galaxy of each other. This leads to the start of a trade war, with both sides unleashing ridiculous tariffs on the other to try and ruin their trade practices.
I won’t give away too much, this is a great book and you should read it for yourself.
Needless to say, Rudnick has provided yet another wonderful episode in his RIM Confederacy series, a series that is incredibly well written.
If you have not read any of this series, then you should definitely get into it, and if you have, then this is a great addition.
Have read all this series. Not all books have action. Meaning, battles, bloodshed and Chaos "let the dogs of war" out ... type of thing. Many of the books focus on discoveries, politics. This book was another example of the later.
I would really enjoy some more ACTION in future books. Hint to the Author. I know you have your own plan.
Spoiler Alert coming at us in a future book. The relationship between Tanner and the Majestic which is on a long voyage from Tanner's home world. Timing seems "interesting" as the Majestic will arrive at Juno about the same time Tanner is due to marry his royal. I have a feeling some event or someone will throw a monkey wrench into those wedding plans.
Look forward to the next book and some possible Blood? Battles?
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Colonization
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Exploration
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Galactic Empire
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Military
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Space Opera
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Colonization
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Galactic Empire
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Military
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Space Exploration
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Space Opera