Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Trademark Poker Deluxe Solid Wood Poker and Blackjack Table Top with Case
|You Save:||$33.10 (41%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Convenient folding tabletop poker and blackjack table
- Large design seats eight players comfortably
- Comes with player drink holders and molded chip trays for authentic Vegas feel
- Folds for easy storage and transport in the included storage bag
- 48 x 48-Inch green felt playing surface and solid wood construction
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
This octagon shaped folding Blackjack table is perfect just about any table. It is great for easy storage and carrying as it comes with a 2 strap black vinyl zipper case. The table features built in cup holders and chip racks for each of the 8 players that it seats. This table is ideal for a home or away Blackjack game.
When set up, the folding table offers ample space for up to eight players.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
- The felt top is nice compared to playing on smooth wood!
- It actually looks like you're sitting at a poker table.
- The cup holders are nice for storing your drink.
- You can place this on the top of pretty much any table and start playing poker.
- With the cup/chip holders and silk screened card location boxes, everybody's stuff is in a pretty uniform location around the board. It's obvious who is still in the hand. On a regular table things can start looking messy!
Now the downsides:
- It's not very sturdy. On the table I've placed it in, it hangs off the sides by a few inches and if you rest your arms on the edge it really bends. Since there is so much material cut away to make room for the cup/chip holders, there is not much left to keep the edges stiff. I found myself not wanting to rest my arms on the edge and this was a bit uncomfortable. So you either need a table that fits closer to the exact size, or make some kind of plywood base for it.
The "solid wood" description leaves a bit to be desired. Sure, where there *is* wood inside, I'm sure it's pretty solid. It's just that the entire table is not wood - you can pinch the top and bottom together and feel that it is hollow (especially around the edges).
- Fitting 8 people at this size would be a bit of a squeeze. I'm sure it can be done, but it's more comfortable with 4-5. With the cup/chip holders in front of you and the placement of the cards, there is not a good spot for a big stack of chips.
If the table weren't so flimsy at the edges, I would have been 100% satisfied. Now I'm not sure whether to make a sturdy base for it or send it back.