- Hardcover: 427 pages
- Publisher: On Target Press; First Published in the United States edition (1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0966183738
- ISBN-13: 978-0966183733
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 1.4 x 9.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,874,908 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Traders' secrets psychological & technical analysis: Real people becoming successful traders Hardcover – Black & White, 1999
Traders' Secrets passes the two requirements for any book to become a classic-it combines crystal clarity with the original, insightful detail. Each chapter describes the methods of its interviews in precise detail. It further provides a psychological profile and context.
Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Great approach by Murray Roggiero. The psychology profiles are also very good it gives all the information about childhood spiritual views. So a great book if you want to find out which are the best features for a special trading style.