BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Jessi James decker PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 2, 2015
Has proven effective so far. The case comes with enough free space to store some parts, bolts, lugs, etc.

The battery is the worst part so far. There are STRANGE instructions that come with it. I suppose there's no overcharge protection because it states to not charge it for more than 3 hours at a time. Well, so much for my plans that involve leaving the house.

Even with this considered, it has lasted through several light uses and managed to get the job done every time when properly charged. I would say it would be good to keep in your trunk to get lug nuts off quick, but that probably is not the case. My battery did not hold a charge more than a couple days after being last plugged in. Figuring that out was quite the disappointment and frustration.
on September 8, 2015
not bad. doesn't have quite the power I was hoping for, It wont break loose those nuts or bolts that are really tight that a double hammer neumatic would knock off but has much more power than you pay for. I think it's a bargain. don't rely on it to tighten lug nuts to spec. the lug will need another good turn to be tight enough. However, it'll zip that lug nut right into place quickly and tight enough to put the torque on it with a lug wrench which is the best way to do it anyway. Other bolts around the vehicle and home came off with ease with this unit. I'm happy with its performance!
on May 16, 2017
I bought this impact driver to remove blades on my Z turn lawnmower. I worked the first year. I only change blades once a year.. I used it the second year and it would not remove the nut so I had to remove by hand. I thought it may have been misthreaded nut. I tried using it recently, aka 5/15/17 and it did not slipped and did not impact to remove the nut. It now only works as a drill. It is useless so DO NOT BUY. I would give it less than a one if possible. I should take some pictures to show you how unused and new looking it is.
on August 12, 2015
I've used this now to do a full tire rotation and it worked pretty well. While it claims up to 240 ftlbs, I found it had a hard time breaking the lugnuts which are torqued to 89. After the first wheel I did a quick break with the iron and then used this the rest of the way. Likewise, retorquing the lugs resulted in a final measurement of roughly 80 ftlbs and I had to use my regular torque wrench for the last ten pounds.

The battery held up just fine for a total of ten cycles of five lugs on and off and was as strong at the end as the beginning. Since this is the first usage I'll update down the road regarding battery life or any other issues.
on July 6, 2016
Horrible tool - I cannot tell whether it was broken or just weak. The one I bought was spinning free with almost no torque and could only spin off pre-loosened fasteners. I had to resort back to my 12V emergency torque wrench. I presume this is one of the cases where you indeed get what you've paid for. I torque all my lug nuts myself so I knew that the one on the car were 90 ft/lbs and the lawn mower blade was a mere 45. None of which could even be remotely removed despite a hell of a noise generated by the tool. I can also confirm the problems of other reviewers regarding the proper seating of your impact sockets: most of mine were sitting loose, some even to the point of wobbling.
on May 26, 2017
Very disappointed this would not take the lug nuts off my car they were at 80 lbs but it work for putting up the Jack's on my t.v. So I kept it now battery won't charge. Just a waste of money!!
on October 20, 2014
I got this to lower the jacks on my camper. Both my brother and son told me that I needed a more expensive one but this worked great! I can charge it up, throw it in the storage bin of the camper, use it on arrival and stow it again in the case. Then, when I'm ready to break the campsite, I can pull it out and voila! All done with one charge.
on April 15, 2015
Works great, hits like a dewalt. Keep an eye on how long you let the battery charge, it doesn't shut off. I would suggest just letting it charge 3-4 hours and take it off or it will kill the battery.
on January 27, 2016
Do not buy this product!

Does not fit 1/2" sockets that I have - gave it as a gift and only found out later when a friend and I tried to use it together. By that time it was past amazon's return date on electrical items. Do not buy this item - worthless to me unless I take a grinding wheel to it, and then I might be compromising the strength of the tool - leaving myself open to things failing and possibly hurting someone. I'd give it zero stars if I could.
on June 16, 2016
I purchase this product in September 2015 and used it 5 times, however, each time used it was weaker. I believe that this is due to the battery, which does not seem to recharge properly. Today on it's 5th use, and after several hours of charging, the battery was weak and could maintain enough charge remove a hand tightened bolt. Now, I am stuck with a tool that does not work. There is no warranty details available on the site.