- Series: Medieval Studies
- Paperback: 410 pages
- Publisher: Syracuse University Press; Revised ed. edition (February 1, 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0815628277
- ISBN-13: 978-0815628279
- Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 1 x 9.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,205,452 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Tradition and Crisis: Jewish Society at the End of the Middle Ages (Medieval Studies) Revised ed. Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Books with Buzz
"Killers of the Flower Moon" is a twisting, haunting true-life murder mystery about one of the most monstrous crimes in American history. See more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Text: English (translation)
Original Language: Hebrew
About the Author
Jacob Katz, author of Out of the Ghetto and Exclusiveness and Tolerance, is Emeritus Professor of Jewish History at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
Bernard Dov Cooperman is Professor of Jewish History at the University of Maryland.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?