Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 242 reviews(Verified Purchases, Flavor: Lemon Balm Tea|Size: Pack of 1). See all 3,658 reviews
on January 11, 2017
I was reading about lemon balm and all of its health benefits, and I cannot be happier with this tea. For the first time in my life, my anxiety is GONE. I mean, really gone. I always had a horrible feeling of anxiety in my chest my whole life, and now that I drink this tea, it's simply not there anymore. It helps me sleep, I'm calm and relaxed every day, and my depression is gone now too. When I bought this tea, I did not buy it for the mood benefits but wow, that alone makes this tea worth its weight in gold.

I would also like to add that if you like lemon, lemon balm tea with a quarter of a lemon squeezed in is great. I don't need sugar or anything else with my tea.

I have been telling everyone I know about lemon balm tea, and specifically this brand. This product absolutely changed my life and I intend to be a faithful customer for as long as you make it!
55 comments| 125 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 30, 2016
I bought this tea for it's calming properties and because Lemon Balm is the source of a very expensive essential oil, Melissa, which I cannot afford. I enjoy the flavor of this tea but wish it was a bit stronger. I usually add some honey to it, and that really enhances the taste. As far as the calming effects, I do think it helps me. I will purchase this tea again.
on March 4, 2016
This is a very good tea and it always makes me feel better when I'm sick. It has nice flavor and it tastes the best if you follow the instructions for it and let it steep, covered, for 15-20 minutes. It's really good paired with their Peppermint tea and I feel like it's the ultimate get well tea combo! This is a great gift as well, and if you know someone who has a cold you can get this for them as a present.
on August 15, 2013
My family has been drinking lemon balm tea for 100's of years and it's just so good for you. it helps your relax and helps with stomach ache. My little grandmother still drinks this and she is 104 years old so it can't be bad.. so relax and enjoy a cup.
11 comment| 68 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 17, 2015
Great tea, love it a lot. I have Fibro and when everything is on fire...and if you have Fibro you know what I mean...I drink this and go to sleep. It does make me quite sleepy, so perhaps not drinking prior to driving (unless you aren't ultra sensative) is warranted.
on April 30, 2016
I love a relaxing hot drink before bed but I can't tolerate the taste of chamomile. I've also heard great things about the calming properties of lemon balm, so I was excited to try this. But sadly it has no flavor. Even when I use boiling water and steep for 20 minutes all I get is a bland, mildly grassy taste, similar to but less bitter than watered-down green tea. I will use this up because the taste is inoffensive and mild enough to be mixed with other teas and tisanes, but I wouldn't repurchase and I won't keep trying to make it work on its own.
on November 17, 2014
I got this for help with sleep, and it does work well. It works even better if you use one bag of this with one bag of chamomile. I let 7-8oz boiling water cool for about 30 seconds so it's around 200 degrees and then I add 1 bag of each, cover, and let it steep for 10 minutes. The first few times I did this: wow! You will want to be in bed when you drink it because you'll be feeling very sleepy quickly! After a week of doing this, it seems I've gotten more used to it because it doesn't have the same "wow, I'm really, really sleepy!" effect, but it still does work.
on July 4, 2017
Wow. the lemon balm tea is the only thing that has worked for me. I sleep very well without waking up in between to check the time. I have uninterrupted rem sleep and wake up refreshed.... This thing really works man.
on March 15, 2015
I am not sure that all will like this flavor, but I love it. it tastes like a light green tea with a hint of a mellow lemon flavor. I got this for my Mother who struggles with Esophagitis. Lemon Balm has a natural anti-inflammatory to it (so it is soothing to one's throat and esophagus). My Mother did feel it helped to soothe her throat some. It doesn't have a strong citrus or acidity to it, which would counter the medicinal affects. The flavor is one that a person will have to get used to though. It is rather a weak tea (seemingly in comparison to black tea). I would recommend steeping this a bit longer if you like the flavor. I use stevia with this, which makes it plenty sweet. Four stars because I am uncertain how others who love their Lipton teas will enjoy this. I love teas and the variety myself, so the four stars is to be sensitive to others over just my own enjoyment of the tea.
on October 24, 2014
This tea is really weak. The flavor is nice and I like that it's organic, but I need to use two bags for a cup of tea and that gets pricey. I'm not sure I'd buy it for that reason alone. Not sure if a silky teabag or a bigger bag of herbs would help, but something needs to happen, because this is kind of watery.