Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 19 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 22 reviews
on September 12, 2012
So I know there is a warning that you should not drink these teas if you are pregnant or breastfeeding but I want to remind you that just about every product out there has that warning on it for legal reasons. Even their Mother's Milk tea has that warning and it is made specifically to help women increase their breast milk supply while breastfeeding. With that said...I am breastfeeding and have been for a long time. Before I found these teas I would suffer through a sore throat, stuffy nose, cold, etc with out taking medication because I didn't want my baby/toddler to get any through my breast milk. Herbal remedies are much gentler on your body so I feel very comfortable knowing that these herbs will be passed to my child instead of a strong chemical remedy like DayQuil. I make my teas very strong and add some local raw honey for even more health benefits, and it makes the teas taste even better. I do enjoy the taste of the teas much more than I thought I would since they are after all medical remedies. The teas are not miracle cures but they really do help and you don't get a doped up feeling like you do from a lot of the OTC meds out there. I'm not sure I have a favorite, I find they are all really nice to have on hand when you need them. I also enjoy just drinking them, mainly the Cold Care and Echinacea, as a nice cup of tea on a cold day.

Buy one box and see what you think, I don't think you'll be disappointed.

***EDIT***

I just wanted to add that while in general herbs are pretty safe when breastfeeding you do not want to take them as supplements or eat/drink extremely large amounts of them with out first making sure they are safe. You would probably have to drink an entire box of this stuff in one day for it to really cause any problems with breastfeeding so if you drink the typical 1-6 cups (using 1 tea bag per cup, 6 cups steeped with 2 tea bags each might be a little much) you should be fine.

***EDIT***

Just found out from my midwife that although these teas are safe to drink while breastfeeding they are not safe to drink while pregnant, except for the Echinacea which is safe to drink while pregnant. Bummer! I guess my 6 boxes will be sitting in the pantry for the next 9 months.
on March 26, 2008
Edit to original review:

I just noticed the warning not to use while pregnant or breast feeding. I have no idea if this applies to all the teas or only one of them, but you will want to take note of that. I'm not in that group, but don't want anyone buying this if they are and use my recommendation as the basis for buying it.

Original review:

I originally purchased this because they were out of the plain 'throat coat' and I couldn't find it locally.I was suprised to find that the sampler is actually quite good.

Now, keep in mind that this is MEDICINAL herbal tea, it's not made for taste, but it works amazingly well.

I bought it in a rush when my husband had a miserable cold and was out driving every day in 40-degree weather. He was really suffering.

I made him the throat coat and the cold remedy versions, heavily laced with honey so it was palatable and put them in his Oxo Travel Mugs.

They really reduced his suffering and made his long days a little less tedious.

Throat Coat is by far the best product. Be sure to steep it quite a while as recommended. The name says it all. You'll feel as if your throat is lined with velvet.

And there are no chemicals or drugs to interfere with the ability to drive or even think (antihistamines make me a whirling dervish & make the hubby pass out cold).

I sent a box of this over to my sister in law when she came down with a bug and she raved about it for weeks.

6 of them is a lot, but if you have a lot of family and especially kids who tend to get colds a lot, you'll use them.
on February 26, 2016
You can not beat traditional medicinal tea. This comes with Gypsy Cold Care, Echinacea Plus, Throat Coat, and Breathe Easy. These teas WORK! My personal favorites are Throat Coat, and Breathe Easy. I always keep a large stock on hand for when cold season hits.

Tips:
-Always let this steep for at least 10 minutes before drinking
-Add some local honey if you are having allergies. Always works wonders for me!
on June 27, 2010
"Throat Coat" is the best of the bunch with a nice licoricey flavor and "Breathe Easy" is my second favorite. The others could be served at a Klingon tea ceremony with no apologies. However, I mix in a little honey, well a lot of honey, and this makes for a rather pleasant tasting beverage. Since consuming the TM herbal brews twice daily now for two years, I have avoided contracting Rigelian Fever despite several outbreaks as well as the common cold and flu. Be sure to follow brewing instructions.
on December 7, 2011
Traditional Medicinals has by far the most potent herbs in their teas. I love the throat coat, breath easy, all of them! Whenever I feel that I was short of breath I would take these and they totally help! The gypsy gold and the echinacea plus is amazing if you feel your throat is becoming sore they both coat your throat really nice! You cannot go wrong with these!
on April 22, 2014
Gypsy Cold Care,Throat Care, Breathe Easy, and Echinacea Plus . Those are the four flavors you get, and that is the order in which I find my FAVORITES. Great product, great price.
on September 9, 2016
one of them i dislike, begins with E
on January 10, 2013
I was given Throat Coat by a friend when I was ill and loved the instant soothing effects. I ordered this sampler and love them all!
It is so nice to treat what ails you with natural herbs. Highly recommend.
on May 28, 2012
I have always been a fan of these teas, the throat coat is especially nice when I have a sore throat. I feel healthier just drinking the echinacea tea which boosts your immunity. Gypsy cold care tastes the best to me. I save a BUNDLE on amazon.
on March 29, 2015
I have used several of these teas previously, and I think they are helpful, as well as enjoyable.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.