Traeger Grills Alder 100% All-Natural Hardwood Pellets - Grill, Smoke, Bake, Roast, Braise, and BBQ (20 lb. Bag)
& FREE Shipping on orders over $25.
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $16.62. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$1.37 (7%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Never Use Charcoal or Gas Again: Traeger premium wood pellets deliver unmatched pure, hardwood taste and ensure perfect blue smoke to flavor your food
- Real Wood Pellets: Made from 100% all-natural hardwood with no binding agents or fillers
- Amazing Wood-Fired Taste: Add pure hardwood flavor to everything you grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise and BBQ
- Made in America: Sustainably sourced and manufactured by Traeger in the USA
- Weight: 20 lb. bag
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Highlights: Flavor : Alder Clean burning Very little ash Generate 8500 BTUs per Lb Made of the finest hardwood
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've been smoking on a pellet grill for years and these are the worst pellets you can use. They do not tell you there is no actual Mesquite wood in their pellets. In fact, none of the flavors listed have that actual type of wood in them. They use a base of alder and then treat the pellets with oils to produce the flavor they proclaim to be.
I felt really stupid when I found this out as I had spent hundreds of dollars on Traeger pellets. When I actually found some 100% mesquite pellets I could not believe the difference, it was night and day. The flavor of the meats coming out of the grill improved 10 fold.
Do yourself a favor and spend a few extra dollars and find an actual 100% mesquite product, I use Lumberjack brand. If it doesn't say 100% mesquite you are getting something less than you want.