Traeger TEXAS ELITE 34, Black and Bronze
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 646 sq. in. grilling area
- "Digital Elite Controller with LED display maintains precise temperature, just like your oven"
- Fueled by 100% pure hardwood pellets. Real wood, Real flavor
- Electronic auto-start ignition
- Easy to clean porcelain grill grates
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Traeger invented the original wood-fired grill over 25 years ago in Mt. Angel, Oregon, and continues to lead the industry as the worlds #1 selling wood-fired grill, perfected by decades of mastering the craft of wood-fired cooking. Fueled by 100% pure hardwood pellets and controlled with a digital controller, means from low and slow to hot and fast grilling, you'll fire up deliciously consistent results every single time. The Texas Elite 34 packs a huge punch with 646 sq. in. of grilling area, new wider legs for added stability, and an upgraded Digital Elite Controller. It combines powerful, wood-fired convection performance with simple operation. So invite the neighbors and taste the wood-fired difference.
151 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 151 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
thernrostat is not working temps are off several degrees legs wobble. If your looking to invest in a expensive BBQ on wood pellets look elsewhere.