Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

Traffic
Format: DVD|Change

on January 31, 2016
I have always loved this film, which so urgently portrays the toll of drug traffic on all parties - small users, serious addicts, growers in poor countries, corrupt law enforcement and so forth. Benicio del Toro embodied all the paradoxes and tragic observances of the human being on the ground right in the middle. Exciting, terrifying, dramatic - the film moves you along fast paced simultaneous narratives.
11 people found this helpful
on February 10, 2015
This is hard hitting brutal honesty. It needs to go on National TV. This movie could change the whole social services if the right people see it. It is time the Social Services met their match. This is film is their Nemesis. Buy it, watch it support it. I have!
14 people found this helpful
on February 3, 2015
I'd like to say a MASSIVE thankyou to the producers of TRAFFIC for making this documentary. It shows the truth which is supported by factual evidence of what social services, police, cafcass and the secret family courts do to our children.

I would urge anyone who is thinking of having children, or who already has children, to buy this DVD and educate yourself.

If you dont have the knowledge of how to keep your children safe from authorities, or dont have a clue about the current system, or never heard of FORCED ADOPTION, CHILD STEALING BY THE STATE, STOLEN CHILDREN, LEGAL STATE KIDNAP, STOLEN CHILDREN OF THE UK, SECRET WORLD OF CHILD PROTECTION or SECRET FAMILY COURTS, then please buy this DVD to educate yourself and to help keep your children safe.

You will be horrified at what really happens to our children. Our children whom have NEVER been abused by us parents, not one shred of evidence to legally and lawfully have our children removed or support the social services absurd and unfounded accusations.

The only way to put a STOP to this is to EXPOSE them for what they are doing. And TRAFFIC does exactly that!!

Granted some children genuinely DO need protecting from their parents and should be removed, BUT the majority of children removed (STOLEN) from parents dont need protecting from them, they NEED PROTECTING from the Social Services!!!!

Excellent seller and fantastic shipping.
24 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse
on March 12, 2015
This is one of the most important and honest documentary films to have been put together by real families and professionals .... It is a MUST watch for anyone - parents and health professionals in particular .... The REAL TRUTH needs to be exposed in order for the desperately needed changes to be made. This is real truth and honesty at its best and if u are a faint hearted person don't worry its not overly emotional to watch but extremely powerfull and cleverly put together to expose the horrendous abuse in every day care of the child protection (social services) experienced by many uk families and their children.
5 people found this helpful
on February 7, 2015
I had run ins over one of my sons with the social services back in the nineties. That son, who has three children now, has had the same problems; despite doing well at university in a practical degree and with a healthy, happy family. The SS-(social services) have lied and intimidated him. Fore armed with advice from me, he has so far, kept them at bay. I could not buy this documentary in the UK-such is the influence of social services. I thoroughly recommend it to you all.
14 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on September 11, 2016
Where there is demand, there will be supply! This notion has been around for thousands of years. Our government did not learn from the Volstead Act. Now we have had a 46 year war to stop drugs. This movie illustrates all the factions. Really well done, I might add. The two major properties about this war are money and politics. Watching this movie is grim, but more honest than most.
3 people found this helpful
on April 25, 2018
Dark, but most people would really like this movie. I think it exposes a couple heavy truths. I didn't feel comfortable with the sex scene for sociological reasons, but I'm not sure I feel like analyzing it.

WOW, Catherine Zita Jones is an artist. I am also a fan of Benicio Del Toro. I had fun watching the actors' chemistry.

"Get out of the cah. And shoot 'im in-the-head!"
on October 1, 2016
A different look at drug impact from the cartels, politicians, dealers, users and courts on both sides of the border. From the top players to the lowest street level drug trade. Excellent cast and story. This film lays out the challenges that show why drug trafficking is here to stay with no solution in sight. The main obstacle being demand. I found this to be a great perspective on the tangled web that has allowed drugs to lay low countless people and countries. Recommended.
on February 3, 2018
Great movie. Especially Benicio Del Toro! He carries this movie. Enjoyed him in this so much I went and purchased "Che." The price is right. A rollercoaster ride of a movie. Some parts are tough to watch, especially the ones of Michael Douglas's daughter. Gritty. Dirty. What a way to make a living.
on January 2, 2017
Star studded, action, betrayal and great drama. It is clear depiction of our current drug epidemic and the contradictions and conflicts regarding where the problem lies; users or suppliers? No matter who we blame the t is real problem that is eating the fabric of our society. Michael Douglas was fantastic, so real
2 people found this helpful