- Series: On the Trail with Boots McFarland (Book 1)
- Paperback: 36 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1 edition (June 22, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1721095489
- ISBN-13: 978-1721095483
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 0.1 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 15 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #176,353 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
On the Trail with Boots McFarland: Volume 1 Paperback – Large Print, June 22, 2018
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Geolyn Carvin has been in love with the mountains as long as she can remember. Her family spent every summer camping and hiking in the Sierra Nevada in California. On January 1st of 2002, Geolyn began section hiking the Pacific Crest Trail. As she hiked she wrote a journal documenting her many adventures. Passing these “short stories” around for all to read, it became apparent that it was comedy. This is how “Boots” McFarland was born. Why not draw some of these ridiculous situations. Every hiker experiences them, and better to laugh at than cry. In 2014 she completed the PCT, and more recently has ridden her bicycle across Nevada and Utah, camping and continuing to enjoy the outdoors.