- File Size: 4346 KB
- Print Length: 128 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Wild Heart Books (August 24, 2015)
- Publication Date: August 24, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B014FXDGQC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#355,483 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #426 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Westerns > Frontier & Pioneer
- #1178 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Westerns > Christian
- #1672 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Romance > Western & Frontier
The Trail Boss's Bride: inspirational historical romance (Journeys of the Heart Book 3) Kindle Edition
Kindle Feature Spotlight
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-8 of 19 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The pace of the book is well written. The historical details, along with the interesting characters who are part of the journey, add to the authenticity of this western story. I definitely recommend it.
I love a good western romance and this author writes one well, with humor, some action, and interjected with faith. The descriptions of life on the trail, and all the awkward cowboys with their quirks, pulled me into the story right away, and had me laughing out loud at times. Kitty is a strong survivor, not giving into self pity, but bravely facing her difficult situation with faith and hope. Even praying and reaching out to ones who make it even more difficult for her. Love the conversation with Henry as she shared the reason for her hope, using verses from Isaiah 40, pointing to God's sovereignty, and a reminder that He is always working even if we can't see it. The romance is a tense one at times, but one with a satisfying and sigh-worthy ending.
Recommend for readers who like a western romance with some humor and faith.
(An e-book was provided by the publisher. All opinions expressed are my own.)