|Product Dimensions||7.5 x 7.5 x 3.5 inches|
|Item model number||140207-1-KIT|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||140207-1-KIT|
|OEM Part Number||140207-1-KIT|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Trail-Gear Creeper Breather - Differential Breather Kit
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 1/8”-28 BSPT x ¼” Barbed Brass Fitting
- Prevents dirt, debris and water from getting in to your axle through the stock axle housing breather
- Expands and contracts to accommodate increase or decrease in housing pressure
- Kit includes one housing fitting, clamp and bellows
- Fits front and rear axle housing
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Trail-Gear Creeper Breather Kit
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
That's a pretty small bellows given the amount of expansion of the air in the housing over that temperature range.
And if it was installed on a cold day, on a cold diff, the bellows is already pretty well expanded and has even less room to grow with heat.
Just did a quick calculation. From 0F to 220F causes a 48% air volume increase. To accommodate this volume change without pressure buildup would require a much larger bellows.
By Pathfinder Outdoors on June 12, 2015
By SEAN W. on February 15, 2016