|Product Dimensions||7.5 x 7.5 x 3.5 inches|
|Item model number||140207-1-KIT|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||140207-1-KIT|
|OEM Part Number||140207-1-KIT|
Trail-Gear Creeper Breather - Differential Breather Kit
|Price:||+ $5.25 shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 1/8”-28 BSPT x ¼” Barbed Brass Fitting
- Prevents dirt, debris and water from getting in to your axle through the stock axle housing breather
- Expands and contracts to accommodate increase or decrease in housing pressure
- Kit includes one housing fitting, clamp and bellows
- Fits front and rear axle housing
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Trail-Gear Creeper Breather Kit
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
That's a pretty small bellows given the amount of expansion of the air in the housing over that temperature range.
And if it was installed on a cold day, on a cold diff, the bellows is already pretty well expanded and has even less room to grow with heat.
Just did a quick calculation. From 0F to 220F causes a 48% air volume increase. To accommodate this volume change without pressure buildup would require a much larger bellows.