Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 16 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 17 reviews
on October 26, 2015
Without exception, the BEST of the BEST.
If you are even looking in this area of study for a 'book' stop and get this one.
It is not only thorough, it makes learning 'anatomy' fun and intriguing. I also purchased the flash cards and 'student' workbook. The best part about this 4th Edition is that a DVD is included, which shows exactly where muscles and bones are on a 'real' person as well as how to pronounce the many unfamiliar anatomical words. It will be a 'life time' resource for me as a massage therapist.
on May 18, 2013
Without exception, the BEST of the BEST.
It is not only thorough, it makes learning 'anatomy' fun and intriguing. I also purchased the flash cards and 'student' workbook. The best part about this 4th Edition is that a DVD is included, which shows exactly where muscles and bones are on a 'real' person as well as how to pronounce the many unfamiliar anatomical words. I feel this book should be required for all medical students (perhaps it is). It will be a 'life time' resource for me as a massage therapist.
on June 21, 2011
I've just begun my studies in anatomy for a new career as a Pilates Instructor. Until I discovered this book, it was a real struggle to find something with good illustrations and easy to understand descriptions. This book has given me a lot more confidence that this is something I can actually get my head around and learn.
on September 10, 2012
This book is very helpful for learning the anatomy. It's organized by categories in a very practical way, the index is great, there are lots of pictures, and the descriptions are good. Highly recommend this book for anyone that is looking for a supplement to any class that requires knowledge of anatomy.
on January 27, 2014
I found this very helpful in my Physical Therapy classes. It explains how to palpate the muscles and other body structures which is very important to learn. The illustrations are useful and clear. I used this in conjunction with the flashcards and it really helped me learn the muscles.
on January 24, 2013
Great book, excellent pictures, fabulous DVD and easy to read and understand. Mr. Biel done a fabulous job when he designed this book. Shipping was Outstanding. It was suppose to be delivered on Monday and i received it the friday prior to. What a delivery service. I recommend this book for anyone in the medical filed and the PTA program.
on December 6, 2016
my daughters school book bought from amazon
on June 1, 2014
It contains many things that the people in fitness, massage, therapeutics, should know about the human body. The explanation of the bones, muscles, and also uses of each muscle is great.
on April 25, 2016
Great book. Used for my Pilates class.
on April 19, 2013
This book is so unbelievably thorough, and user friendly. It will be helpful for anyone needing anatomy for Pilates, yoga, massage, etc.
I have a few anatomy books related to movement, and this is by far the best.