- Spiral-bound: 491 pages
- Publisher: Books of Discovery; 5 edition (November 6, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0982978650
- ISBN-13: 978-0982978658
- Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 0.8 x 10.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (137 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,743 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Trail Guide to the Body: How to Locate Muscles, Bones and More 5th Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Titles for medical residents
Featured Lippincott resources for medical residents. See more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top customer reviews
San Antonio, TX
The best thing is that each muscle is isolated and the I/O is shown highlighted on the bone. In Netter's everything is pretty much lumped together b/c so much material is presented at once; here it is isolated to Osteology, Myology and some Palpation, so it makes it easier to learn where the muscles are. Definitely the best book I've used this year.