|Item Weight||14.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||8 x 6.5 x 2 inches|
|Item model number||752-600|
|Manufacturer Part Number||752-600|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Trail Tech 752-600 Stealth Black Vapor Computer
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fits: Suzuki SV650 all years
- The vapor motorcycle speedometer main feature is a large, easy to read, well lit digital tachometer bar graph
- The vapor is enough to replace an entire instrument cluster on your dashboard with speed, time keeping, engine temperature, ambient temperature, resettable distance, odometer, programmable shift lights and temperature lights
- Waterproof, white backlit LCD Display accepts any power input AC/DC, with an auto-switch to internal battery and permanent memory to ensure your data is never lost
- A combined effort from experts in software, electronics, and mechanical design - each feature of this 4th generation product is carefully crafted and constructed with the off-road enthusiast in mind
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A Combined Effort From Experts in Software, Electronics and Mechanical Design. Each Feature of the 4th Generation Product Is Carefully Crafted and Constructed With the Offroad Enthusiast in Mind. These Complete Kits Include Everything You Need, the Computer, Mounting Hardware, and Sensors.
From the manufacturer
|Distance - Current||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Distance - Max||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Distance - Average||✓||✓|
|RPM - Real Time Bar Graph||✓||✓|
|RPM - Numeric Readout||✓||✓|
|Voltage - Input||✓||✓|
|Voltage - Internal||✓||✓|
|Voltage - Maximum||✓|
|Micro SD Card||✓|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The little bracket/bezel that they sell separately is a different story. I wrote a separate review on that one.
Had no clue how to do all of the wiring myself, that's not my m-o, so I took it to my favorite shop and they installed it for me for a good price. They asked what functions I wanted out of it because its of course an after-market type deal, so i gave them the basics. They managed to hook up everything and got everything calculated for proper speed, but couldnt get the tachometer to function properly, I get a rough estimate of the rpms, but not precise. Everything besides the tach works great though, but that is NOT Trail Tech's fault, thats why it gets a 5-star from me. I love the device and would recommend if you're choosing between this or another similarly priced product.
The only issue I had:
This is advertised as an SV650 kit, however, the magnetic brake rotor bolt did not fit my 1st Gen SV (1999-2002) - it was too short. I contacted Trail Tech and was told the only M8 magnetic bolt they have is 19mm long -- the stock SV rotor bolt appears to be 33mm long (and has a 10mm diameter shoulder that is 10mm long). Fortunately, the kit comes with a spare, loose magnet, which I epoxied to a M8X1.25 35mm flange bolt. I also made a "shoulder" using some 10mm OD x 8mm ID aluminum tube I got from the hardware store. This setup works great.
Aside from that, I think it'd be hard to find another aftermarket gauge setup for the SV that is as robust and foolproof as the Vapor for the price.